hardcore, Australia

I just realised that is several photos stitched together.

Turku, FIN

yes sir

BetaSynapse wrote:

Tascam Portastudio Tape Mixer/Recorder

What up fellow Portastudio owner.

Placeholder for pix tonight

Last edited by an0va (Dec 14, 2010 5:21 pm)

Michigan

took this video a few days ago.

ryan on drums, me on guitar, two mackie th15a's in the back, NES is off to the side, being mixed though a little behringer. (you can barely hear it, sorry about the volumes, shitty macbook mic).

Brooklyn, NY

A testament to how lazy I am:

Casio CK 500
Casio WK 210
Casio SA 8
Casio CT 460 (not pictured, in a suitcase)
Casio CT 640 (not pictured, on the way)
And a DSi with nothing on it...yet!

The other half of Teh Shortsleeves has 2 dmgs + lsdj.

Also, we're setting ourselves up for the largest chip gear robbery of all time. I imagine it'll be quite the caper and we'll have no one to blame but our dumbselves tongue

astral cat

my favourite bit is the playstation :3

Hoxton, London UK
nickmaynard wrote:
stargazer wrote:

Show them the little one!

haha, here's a picture i just took.

four 1/8th inch inputs, two 1/4 inch outputs (one for Left and the other for Right). pretty basic but so useful.

Is that, no it can't be... a powerglove?

rochester, ny

ha, yeah it is a powerglove. i got one of those retrozone usb adapters for it and was using it as a midi controller briefly.

Tokyo, Japan

Kaz!!!

Tokyo, Japan
Lazerbeat wrote:

Kaz!!!

haha, legendary!

Boulder, CO
cheapshot wrote:

haha, legendary!

Speaking of Kaz... His setup at a post-blip show in 2009. Power bricks dangling.

edit: photo not loading

Last edited by AdamGetsAwesome (Dec 27, 2010 4:19 pm)

Hoxton, London UK
nickmaynard wrote:

ha, yeah it is a powerglove. i got one of those retrozone usb adapters for it and was using it as a midi controller briefly.

Fantastic, easier on paper than in practice?

rochester, ny
Shriker wrote:
nickmaynard wrote:

Fantastic, easier on paper than in practice?

yeah, but aside from how erratic it was, it just wasn't practical since it's such a small amount of controls and then your hand is kind of unable to do much other than that. also, holding your hand in one position for different lengths of times was just boring.

but it was fun to try and i'm happy i did. i found junxion while experimenting with the powerglove and that's such a great program, so it's all kind of worth it for me.

Tokyo, Japan

I don't think Kaz uses his powerglove as part of his set up, just a kind of awesome little flourish

Middlesbrough, UK
LastKnight wrote:

Pretty much what i DJ with, plus a few other bits and bobs, like a mixer etc, VJ set up pic on the way when its done, got a few bits in the post, such as for the moment i cant VJ and DJ at the same time, as i use the Korg PagKontroll for both aplications. so im getting another

Its very compact and very effective, that was what i was going for, netbook, smallest decent usb soundcard, mini KP and a Korg PagKontrol i can hammer on.

been a while, but heres the update on my kit these are taken at home, and my residence at the Empire,

>>> that Mr Hudson bloke. also note LiteWall. xx

Last edited by LastKnight (Dec 27, 2010 6:24 pm)