BOSTON
an0va wrote:

Not only am I upset that I will be missing good times, but I'm also upset that I'll be missing getting an order of those mighty fine lamb tips from the place across the street. hmm

"might fine" lamb tips, eh? might you expound on the precise location of this wondrous establishment my good sir?

Philly/NY

It's Gojjo down the block - we all go after every show. Their tibs be bangin!

GNV / FL / USA
enso wrote:

It's Gojjo down the block - we all go after every show. Their tibs be bangin!

datyebegwot.jpg

Philly, PA, USA
Bit Shifter wrote:

I've missed too many 8static shows, I'm gonna try to get down there for this one.

yeah ya have! get your butt down here!

BR1GHT PR1MATE wrote:
an0va wrote:

Not only am I upset that I will be missing good times, but I'm also upset that I'll be missing getting an order of those mighty fine lamb tips from the place across the street. hmm

"might fine" lamb tips, eh? might you expound on the precise location of this wondrous establishment my good sir?

I'm talking about Queen of Sheeba, literally right across the street! I'm not familiar with the area, though, so other people round here might know better places. But for the past three 8static events I've been getting there early to get my grub/beer on.

Philadelphia, PA

I can't believe this is only a week away. EXCITING!

NYC
an0va wrote:
BR1GHT PR1MATE wrote:

I'm talking about Queen of Sheeba, literally right across the street! I'm not familiar with the area, though, so other people round here might know better places. But for the past three 8static events I've been getting there early to get my grub/beer on.

The beer deals there are sweet, never ate there but the place NEXT door is amazingggggg

invaderbacca wrote:
an0va wrote:

The beer deals there are sweet, never ate there but the place NEXT door is amazingggggg

Really? Must try! Also must check out this Gojjo place, too. I will agree and say that the beer + shot of whiskey special in that place is pretty rad.

brooklyn!

ugh we're leaving philly this day, playing there the night before! WHO WANTS TO DO GOJJO TWO NIGHTS IN A ROW? big_smile

(!) But ugh, gotta be at Harrisburg airport at 7AM Saturday morning.

Philly, PA, USA
likeluke wrote:

ugh we're leaving philly this day, playing there the night before! WHO WANTS TO DO GOJJO TWO NIGHTS IN A ROW? big_smile

I can't drink but those cheesesteaks are awesome!

Philly, PA, USA

SHIT GOES DOWN TOMORROW WHO'S PSYCHED!?

Godzilladelph

me? smile smile smile

New York, New York

Couldn't go. sad

☺☺☺

was watching the live stream just now and was treated to a lolpun

tongue

sweet set so far XC3N

NYC

iPhone photos yoooooo

Last edited by invaderbacca (Jan 9, 2011 8:20 am)