Godzilladelph

mm, i'd be down if you're still looking for musicians, i'll send u some tunes when i get on a real computer tomorrow and not a phone (though you probably heard them all already tongue

Winter Haven, FL

I used to listen to Rowan's radio station when I lived in NJ. There were a couple of really AWESOME shows... wayyy back when (14-15 years ago)

Godzilladelph

sent, from g14n7.5qu1d
i promise i didn't send you a virus

Westfield, NJ
Nestrogen wrote:

I used to listen to Rowan's radio station when I lived in NJ. There were a couple of really AWESOME shows... wayyy back when (14-15 years ago)

That's cuz the mid 90s were awesome.

Neo Jersey
SKGB wrote:

mm, i'd be down if you're still looking for musicians, i'll send u some tunes when i get on a real computer tomorrow and not a phone (though you probably heard them all already tongue

Got your tunes thanks dude! there is no cutoff here in terms of how many people btw folks, the more the merrier. Right now im just looking for as many people as possible who are interested in playing, and then i guess rowan will decide who and how many people play if this is a go ahead.

Decktonic wrote:

That's cuz the mid 90s were awesome.

TRUE DAT

Neo Jersey

last call guys...anyone else interested? Again, this is not a definite yet - im just trying to get some tracks/videos from local artists to give them an idea of what to expect before they can make a final decision.

New York, New York

Thanks for thinking of the local up and coming artists.

Neo Jersey
Esopus-dragon wrote:

Thanks for thinking of the local up and coming artists.

that's what its all about! big_smile

Wilmington,NC

My duo might be up that way in march (by way of NYC/possibly Boston), but that's probably spring/Easter break for most students.