Chicago IL

long story short, there's a site that probably has all your personal information listed. i found (and removed) my name, address, phone number, marital status, yearly income and 'interests' (although mine said 'books and pets'). nerdist.com has the instructions to do the same. it even had my name under my grandma's old address for some reason.

http://www.nerdist.com/2010/12/new-site … onal-info/

i think it's important to spread this info, not only to get your shit off of it, but to hopefully make sure the site fails due to lack of information.

stay safe!

BOSTON

HAH. those fuckers aint got nothin on me!

thanks for the warning though

Creepy.

))<>((

We could not locate 'Shad Lillie'.
Are you sure you spelled the person's name correctly?

big_smile

IL, US

they had my income so very, very wrong
was almost tempting to leave just for that reason

Wilmington,NC

I like the captcha at the end. Thanks for protecting me from a robot removing my info...

East Kilbride, Scotland

Thanks. The listings for international users seem to be a lot less exhaustive, but when I did a search by e-mail it came up with a load of information about me.

Hoxton, London UK

USA only is it? that's good

New York City

There's a million of sites of this type and they always say there's "full info" for your email address if you pay. Forget about it.

rochester, ny
akira^8GB wrote:

There's a million of sites of this type and they always say there's "full info" for your email address if you pay. Forget about it.

i've always been curious about buying a membership to one of these sites just to see what's on there.

but yeah, there's a ton of these sites. you can remove your listing from this one but there's still a ton of other ones with all your info on it.

New York City
nickmaynard wrote:

you can remove your listing from this one but there's still a ton of other ones with all your info on it.

Or a ton of sites that say they do but they don't.

Abandoned on Fire

Pretty creepy.  They had a Google Streetview pic of my house... which once again makes me glad that it's so out of date as to be almost unrecognizable.  And apparently everyone I know make $113K a year LOL!!!

BK

got rid of my listing, interesting to find out im married and make over $700k. ah, if only.

Godzilladelph

i'm curious as to how many sites there are like this on the net, any linx?
I'm also a 107 year old female...

Last edited by SKGB (Jan 4, 2011 4:34 pm)

Canada
Shriker wrote:

USA only is it? that's good

NJ
SKGB wrote:

I'm also a 107 year old female...

sup @ u