☺☺☺

Inspired By lazerscale (I managed to drop that huge ball down a large hill)

Ive decided to write a >20k tune (xmod3m) for this entire year and see how few floppies(1.44mb) I can fit them all on by the end of the year......

This idea came from both seeing some radical mods this year, and also the fact that my libretto only has an 800mb harddrive tongue

Anyone interested in joining me? I cant offer any webhosting unless someone cool steps in... If your interested, start tommorow, I wont tell anyone you didnt know until now tongue

Last edited by Emar (Jan 4, 2011 10:07 pm)

☺☺☺

Tokyo, Japan

man, you are a nutter. Just ask Lazerbeat how hard lazerscale was... i'm sure you'll hear some words of warning..!

if, however, you don't take the massive amount of advice against such a thing.....

I take my hat off and salute you!!

lolusa

I decided I'm writing a song a day. So far so good.
If I understood what you were talking about, I'd be all over it.

☺☺☺

A tune a day in Fast/milky/scream/impulse/etc under 20kb attempting to fit the entire year onto as few as three floppies

(math says 20x365= 7300kb,  with each floppy at 1400kb, trying to make each tune as small as possible)

Toronto, Ontario, Canada

I can offer hosting.  Throw up a sub-domain or something.  Send me an email at jefftheworld (hat) gamerarmy (slot) com, I can set it up any time.