Godzilladelph

you kids and your internet!

Last edited by SKGB (Jan 4, 2011 8:17 pm)

Wellington, New Zealand

How do you change the country? Is it only for usa?

Philly, PA, USA

I'm not listed and neither is my dad.

well... there is another "Jake Beadenkopf"... in maryland... who apparently lives in a property that is worth the same amount he (I?) makes in a year...

Last edited by pixls (Jan 5, 2011 3:15 am)

sounds like facebook

Washington DC

Yeah this stuff is nothing new. The only difference between this site and the hundreds of others that have existed for years is facebook and twitter exist now so it can ride the internet fear machine straight into hyperboleville.

But yeah, take yourself off this one, you'll still be on all the other ones.

Also it says I am in my mid 40's and I have two moms.

Last edited by Dauragon (Jan 5, 2011 6:58 pm)

california

yet another reason not to use facebook. keep my name out ya mouff!

Chicago IL
Dauragon wrote:

Yeah this stuff is nothing new. The only difference between this site and the hundreds of others that have existed for years is facebook and twitter exist now so it can ride the internet fear machine straight into hyperboleville.

nah man there's shit here i've never put on any website.

california
Saskrotch wrote:
Dauragon wrote:

nah man there's shit here i've never put on any website.

It doesn't have to be things that you've posted about yourself. It's all about pattern recognition. Facebook just provides a neat and tidy way to connect all the little nuggets of info out there. Obviously there are bots or something that identify people just by crawling the web, and accessing whatever shady personal background services are out there. Know what I mean? I mean I don't know exactly how it's done...but that would be one way.

Washington DC

Yeah there are other sites that do the exact same thing. Doesn't matter what you did or didn't put on the internet. That info is out there in some way shape or form, and there are TONS of websites that are exactly like this one (subscription fee based background check/location services) that take advantage. It's not new at all and the only reason I can come up with that this site is suddenly a huge problem is that pitchforking it way easier in web 2.0 land. Like seriously, this shit is old ass news. Super creepy, super weird, but old ass news.

▐▐▌▌▐▌▌█▐ ▐▐▌▌▐▌▌█▐ ▐▐▌▌▐▌▌█▐

hahaha! my interests are travel and cooking...