Hoxton, London UK

http://cgi.ebay.com/Leonardo-Dicaprio-I … 500wt_1156

you'd have to be a preeety preeety huge Beach fan to buy that. I think it was on french ebay in summer for just under $1000.

San Francisco

OMG DMG STFU LEO

Use like scratches!!!!!!

Brisbane, AUS

I saw this thread last night and ended up having a dream where I asked Leonardo to buy this off eBay for me, and he said no.

Of course, we became good friends after exchanging e-mails and he started offering me minor roles in movies that he was acting in.

D D D Detroit, not the burbs

you know, you see him in all the movies, and then you find out hes into classic gray.

East Kilbride, Scotland
DJCactus wrote:

you know, you see him in all the movies, and then you find out hes into classic gray.

Yeah, you'd think a guy like that could afford a blue or even a white game boy. He's just thrown $1 million at tigers.

Hoxton, London UK
Sycamore Drive wrote:
DJCactus wrote:

Yeah, you'd think a guy like that could afford a blue or even a white game boy. He's just thrown $1 million at tigers.

He should throw money at Nex to buy his collection and start a museum of gameboys, for preservation purposes.

Toronto, Ontario, Canada

It's a movie prop, I bet Leo didn't ever actually play it.

Shriker wrote:
Sycamore Drive wrote:

He should throw money at Nex to buy his collection and start a museum of gameboys, for preservation purposes.

i wish he would. maybe he could pay $800 per grey boy too big_smile

D D D Detroit, not the burbs
Shriker wrote:
Sycamore Drive wrote:

the alien technology recovery team from the Smithsonian is already on it, if Nex doesnt escape the planet soon, him and his DMG's never will.

DJCactus wrote:
Shriker wrote:

the alien technology recovery team from the Smithsonian is already on it, if Nex doesnt escape the planet soon, him and his DMG's never will.

once i have enough gameboys i will have enough to power my ship back to its home planet