venezuela ccs

microCCS - caracas_hq.micromusic.net  Presents:

This is our Micro Gaitazo 2010, Computer music, lo-fi audio, 11 artists from Venezuela in a Christmas folk album. Some of the platforms and waveforms that you will hear in this compilation have been created from: Nintendo NES, Nintendo Game Boy, Nintendo DSi, Personal Computers, Renoise Tracker, Ableton Live, FL Studio, LittleGPTracker, Little Sound DJ and korg DS-10. Gift to celebrate the end of the year 2010 with you!, thank you. Happy new year!. Download free Micro Gaita 2010 from here!

"The Zulian Gaita is an original musical rhythm in Zulia State, Venezuela. Today it is a genre that is associated with Christmas in Venezuela and Venezuelan communities around the world.."

TRACK LIST:
------------------

01- Ebot - Tambor and Bass.mp3
02- 3uho - 1983_zulia (primera abducción maracucha).mp3
03- Capitan Chistorra - La Grey Zuliana (R8bit).mp3
04- Delarge - 5 pA'l4s 12 (Glitch).mp3
05- Nanobytes - Burrito Sabanero.mp3
06- Viraxi - La Grey Zuliana con Voz (8-bit).mp3
07- K.T.D (Koax The Droid) - Contradanza A.R..mp3
08- Chelux - Dale primo a la Canoa.mp3
09- Radiosphere - La Parabolica Satellite Glitch.mp3
10- Sintecoraz - Pastelito intro.mp3
11- Djane Tolka - La  Grey Zuliana.mp3

Brooklyn NY US

This is a cool little glimpse into a scene I didn't know much about. The Sintecoraz track is great, and Ebot, this comp made me search out more of your stuff. Don't know how I've missed it for so long, it's fantastic!

Melbtown, Lolstralia

downloaded this a while ago just listening now...

hell yes! very cool I used to really like Sintecoraz cool to see he is still doing stuff

venezuela ccs
Bit Shifter wrote:

This is a cool little glimpse into a scene I didn't know much about. The Sintecoraz track is great, and Ebot, this comp made me search out more of your stuff. Don't know how I've missed it for so long, it's fantastic!

Thanks Bit Shifter for putting your attention on my activities trying to support this scene from South America, I´m really working in new stuff to tour in 2011, and new albums to keep in touch!.  My respect for you and your significant work!
---
Dot.AY: Thanks!, Sintecoraz track is pure good feeling!

Happy new year!

Brazil

Go chico! Voy ouvir assim que possible!