Chicago IL
Shriker wrote:
Saskrotch wrote:

of course i found my camera really quickly.

nice, what's that written on your wall!?

old dumb teen angsty shit i'm too lazy to scrape off (glow in the dark glue, brilliant)

Gurnee, IL

Am I doing this right?

Tokyo, Japan

No, this isn't 4chan.

IL, US

also: youre posting your guitar rig on a chipmusic forum?

FINNLAND

Wow I didn't know my phone camera was this low quality, but here's the pic anyway.

The small keyboard is M-Audio Oxygen8 v2, on the background there are my entry level Yamaha keyboard and Casio Rapman! The mixer is Soundcraft Compact4. Oh and ofcourse my Gameboys and crappy PC!

Last edited by cce (Jan 8, 2011 3:54 pm)

uhajdafdfdfa

here's the OPL3 Inside dell desktop and a yamaha keyboard
out of shot is the bbc micro, spectrum +3, gameboys and some guitars (but i rarely use that stuff) and the laptop (which i use all the time, but i took this picture with the built in webcam)

Last edited by ant1 (Jan 9, 2011 5:36 pm)

☺☺☺

Toshiba libretto 50ct,Alesis Micron, Alesis Sr16, Yamaha Qx21, Yamaha FB-01, Korg Electribe EA-1, Korg D888, laptopagus, Ableturnagus,backup opl3,backup shitbox pc, and some gameboys scattered about.

out of shot is my mad wax collect

Last edited by Emar (Jan 9, 2011 1:28 pm)

I feel somewhat underdressed

Tokyo, Japan

4mat, I don't know how you expect to get locked into a serious gear problem if you spend all your time tracking.

Lazerbeat wrote:

4mat, I don't know how you expect to get locked into a serious gear problem if you spend all your time tracking.

Ha, true but I have a serious virtual gear problem instead.  (For 'real' stuff I'm on Sonar running Kore2 and then a plug-in bonanza) The only real hardware in my setup these days are mics, guitars and basses, with a couple of master keyboards.  (a cheap Goldstar for drums and a heavy-as-fsck Fatar for the rest)

Last edited by 4mat (Jan 10, 2011 1:18 pm)

Riverton, Utah

☺☺☺

ooh very pretty *E. im not normally one for decked out gameboys but that looks pretty dope big_smile

astral cat

my new gear!

New York City

Famitracker running on X? Tell more.

Canada
an-cat-max wrote:

my new gear!

Same:D
Also, Renoise (vst compatibility), pxtone and Nerdtracker 2.