Milwaukee, WI

Wanted:

Basically only the knobs/caps/buttons are needed. Roland wants $4.50 PER knob.

I guess that's all. Simple enough!

For Sale:

http://www.molotow.com/products/molotow-tech/phosphor/

Only sprayed a dime size worth of paint to test the color; found out it wasn't what I was looking for. Excellent paint goes on light blue and glows green.

I'm asking $10, I payed $22. My ignorance is your bliss...and your graffiti citation from local law enforcement.

Unfortunately I cannot send pressurized items overseas unless you want to pay $100 for shipping. Hrm.

Also:

This is a simple 1/2 pint of blue, glow in the dark paint. It goes on pretty close to invisible and glows a bright blue. I'm asking $15 and payed $40. Great paint.

Last edited by RG (Jan 10, 2011 10:50 pm)

clovis CA

if you had montana then maybe... or pilots =/

Boulder, CO

I replaced a lot of the mc505 pots and buttons with cheap ones from digikey, or are you just missing the plastic parts? If you're just looking for the knobs that go on the pots, you can find really cheap plastic ones at Smallbear here if you don't care about staying consistent with the old knobs (as long as they work, who cares amirite?): http://www.smallbearelec.com/Categories … gory=Knobs.

Not sure where to find the plastic button tops if you're looking for those other than to butcher another mc505. Good luck.

Milwaukee, Wisconsin USA

damn i just gave a dead one away... only thing wron gw/ it was the screen.

Milwaukee, WI

@adam: In this case the knobs will need to match. I have a small boatload of knobs from all electronics/digikey/etc, but this is part of an ongoing project and if it was any less than original I'd go absolutely nuts. wink Oh, I just found out this morning that the rotary encoder is failing and a slider is dead.

@Low-Gain: *ahem* FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Milwaukee, Wisconsin USA

Sorry dude!!! sad

Milwaukee, WI

Nah, it's cool man! This is certainly not a top priority anyway...figured I'd raise the flag and see who salutes.

Milwaukee, Wisconsin USA

if i get the chance of getting it back i'll nab it up and bring it over next time i play the area.. speaking of which... wink