☺☺☺

Anyone know of any? All of the trackers I have found only work with gravis and MPU ports. Is there a tracker that has a configurable midi port? I have a printer port midi interface and only cakewalk ATM which is fun but i need SAMPLESSSSS

MSDOS fun fun fun fun fun fun

Last edited by Emar (Jan 28, 2011 2:32 pm)

Sweden

Here's a schematic of a MIDI/gameport cable. Looks like quite a few components. Personally, I would look for a PCMCIA or serial port MIDI interface.

☺☺☺

So I picked up an Opcode PC midi translator. It runs from the printer port and give me 2xout 2xin, works like a charm!

Still wondering if anyone knows of any dos software samplers (something with a selectable midi input, not default MPU settings) Is there any way to reconfigure Fast tracker 2 to send midi to the opcode?

ANY MIDI SAMPLING WOULD WORK!(OR MIDI SEQUENCING FROM AN AUDIO TRACKER)

Last edited by Emar (Jan 28, 2011 2:33 pm)

Planet Zaxxon

Impulse Tracker has midi support, but I never got that deep into the midi options.. Just enough to test it with this gravis midi device I have (through the sb16 gameport) which you said you dont want though, heh.... I assume you can configure it.

☺☺☺

yea thats the problem. its a libretto 50ct and the only means of serial connection are with the port adapter, which only has a parallel port hmm

Sweeeeeeden

If you can go so far as Win95, perhaps you could use Reason 1.0. big_smile

☺☺☺
nitro2k01 wrote:

If you can go so far as Win95, perhaps you could use Reason 1.0. big_smile

Would be great if i could find it anywhere haha same goes for gigastudio