Okay, so it isn't really a lot at all, but I have two synths that I'm looking to sell.

These two are kind of odd balls.  They are both old Casiotones: the CT430 and the MT68.  They are both very similar and both are very similar to the 410v with EXTREME potential for mods.  There are lots of demonstrations of it by S-CAT and PHONICPOTION on YouTube.
http://www.youtube.com/user/PHONICPOTION
The only differences between the two is size and drum beats.  The MT68 is very compact and uses analogue drum sounds whereas the CT430 is a very large machine with PCM drums (very nice for rad bending).

There is a slight issue with one of them them: A couple of keys at the top of the CT430 do not work.  It is a very easy fix for anyone intending to modify these instruments (which, why would you buy them if you weren't?). wink

I think the prices are fair considering a modded MT68/CT430 can go in the upwards of 250 quid after modifications that cost a minuscule amount of cash.

Those are also great prices considering they have real analogue sounds at their hearts.  I will consider selling them separately and will certainly entertain offers.

I can provide any more information as needed and will get pictures up as soon as humanly possible.  If you are interested, please reply to this thread or email me: underpressure116 AT gmail DOT com

Thanks for reading, and I hope this tickles somebody's fancy!

Last edited by Beware (Dec 13, 2013 6:43 am)

Really, nobody has any interest in this??? =[  I really need them gone...

matt's mind

hey, interested in the Poly800 for sure...

i'd love some pics though...

matt (aatt) kitsch-bent (ddoott) com

Oh yeah!  I forgot you were interested in it!  I'll definitely get you some ASAP!

Olympia, WA

Yeaaaap. i'm interested in the poly  800, if kitsch doesn't snag it up. email me pics or just email me at [email protected]   (thats 6 a's right there)

Lowered price, sold Poly800!

Someone buy these so they stop collecting dust...

Last edited by Beware (Dec 13, 2013 6:44 am)