Tokyo, Japan

I looks like a load of people did this least year in this thread. I saw a couple of chip folk tweeting about it. Anyone else in?

Im thinking of doing an all FM Synthesis based album to learn that engine better.

))<>((

I'm in, but I haven't figured out what I'm doing yet.

IL, US

im in, as usual... this will be 4 of the last 5 years ive done it, not sure what to do this year, but im pretty happy with the albums i got done for rpm2010 (scorched earth tactics) & RPM2008 (last chance for redemption)...the one for 2007 was ok too

Turku, FIN

I'm in with solo stuff this year. Last year we did PIP with Videovalvontaa and it was pretty nice. I learned much about pig. Not sure we do Vv stuff this year..

Brazil

I'll probably do it but more like a guideline for an album. Gonna mix it with this new lgpt compo (one sample only).

Finland

I'm in! Mayne some game soundtrack stuff that I have to do anyways, or Stylophone album or Numerology or Videovalvontaa.. I dont know yet but cant wait:)

I'm going to try to do an entire chip folk album for RPM this year. ^.^

Milwaukee, WI

I'm in.  A good opportunity to better familiarize myself with my NES.  (Pulsar mayhaps?)

Last edited by Theta_Frost (Jan 14, 2011 7:01 pm)

Melbourne, Australia

I need to do this

california

I think I'll give it a shot...when does it start?

AANABAY01

i enjoyed RPM in 2009 where i wrote Fell Plot! but zis year I'm hoping to enter a lot of tunes into ze battle of the bits-run winterchip competition instead.

IL, US
gizmo wrote:

I think I'll give it a shot...when does it start?

all info is here
http://rpmchallenge.com/

Tacoma WA

i'm in.

just signed up

now lets see if i can pull it off

Philadelphia, PA

I'm in.  I was really happy with how the album I did last year turned out, and I'm unemployed this year so theoretically whatever I make should be twice as good.

Massachusetts, USA
thesimplicity wrote:

I'm in.  I was really happy with how the album I did last year turned out, and I'm unemployed this year so theoretically whatever I make should be twice as good.

I can vouch for that.  My RPM album from 2009 (75% unemployed during the month of February) was probably 4 times better than my 2010 RPM album (0% unemployed during the month of February).  I highly suggest everyone quit their jobs for RPM.  Unless you don't want to.  Don't quit your job.  SAVE THE ECONOMY, F*** THE WHALES 2011!!!

IL, US

demo of my first track