Brazil - Japan

sent! The Grid, ok?

Minneapolis

Looking good folks. I am going to extend the deadline til Saturday the 22nd to give some of the stragglers a little more time. Keep going!

Brazil - Japan

close the comp already, 5 songs you have?

Westfield, NJ
droid-on wrote:

As much as I want to hear everyone's tracks already, I don't want arfink to close this in a hurry just to get it done. It would be nice to have at least 8 tracks for a proper album. Also arfink you might want to PM people who have said they're interested but haven't sent anything yet.

aaalso what's the status on the artwork?

São Paulo, Brazil
droid-on wrote:

HIGH ANXIETY! tongue

BOSTON
PULSELOOPER wrote:
droid-on wrote:

HIGH ANXIETY! tongue

LOL. it would be nice to see whos tracks are coming in though. arfink, can you do a teaser update?

It's been not even a month, what the Hell is the rush??  Most good comps take monthS!

São Paulo, Brazil
Beware wrote:

It's been not even a month, what the Hell is the rush??  Most good comps take monthS!

This Comp was proposed on November 23 and put its deadline on January 17th. So yes, it's been a month. smile

Westfield, NJ
Beware wrote:

It took 6 weeks for Daft Punk to make "Human After All." ipso facto.

Philly, PA, USA
Decktonic wrote:
Beware wrote:

It took 6 weeks for Daft Punk to make "Human After All." ipso facto.

folks here aren't daft punk afaik

Brazil - Japan

ok, the teaser would satisfy my anxiety!
anybody here plays ARMAGETRON ?
big_smile

Brazil - Japan
PULSELOOPER wrote:
droid-on wrote:

HIGH ANXIETY! tongue

We are going to make more tracks! to fill the comp.

BOSTON
droid-on wrote:

ok, the teaser would satisfy my anxiety!
anybody here plays ARMAGETRON ?
big_smile

dude, i played that for years! best game for shitty old PCs EVAR ;D

BOSTON

BUMP FOR UPDATE PLOX

Minneapolis

Well. Lets see here: I got a whopping total of 4 tracks. I haven't even bothered with artwork at this point because it's clear that the comp will require more time to get a decent number of tracks. If anyone would like to assist in "poking" some of the people who said they'd write tracks, feel free to contact me or just start poking on your own. smile

At this point I'm willing to give it to the end of the month. If I don't get any more submissions I guess we can release a 4 track comp, but I'd rather not do that.

BOSTON

OK, post a list of what tracks you have then and I'll poke away