Nashville, Tennessee

Maxo is the perfect artist for this, just saying. He writes a loooooot of level music.

Maxo - Chalktopia

SLC, UT
smiletron wrote:

Maxo is the perfect artist for this, just saying. He writes a loooooot of level music.

Maxo - Chalktopia

@Dot.AY: Cool, I will look for it. Making music is a really noble art and I like it much.
@JayTholen: Thanks for your help. But I think the fault is mine too... smile
@Pixls: Really its true, I wrote it wrong again. sad I use MilkyTracker for Windows.
@arlen: I heard your advice, but I would like to try myself before to order music from a musician, because I feel I will learn very much from it.
@smiletron: simply wonderful! I like her style, very chipmusic.
@stargazer: he will be the artist I will look for my game music. I will give all the credits to him. smile

I have seen many sound sample kits for lsdj, does exists a Windows program to convert them to .wav or something similar?

Last edited by Leandro Jardim (Jan 22, 2011 11:13 pm)

philly

I have an NES sample set I made several years back. It's free and you wouldn't have to credit me or anyone if you use it. It only works for .it modules, but I could probably remake it as .xm for use in milkytracker. (milkytracker doesn't do .it, right?)

But here it is anyways - NES .it module Sample Set V1.

The idea behind my set is that you're starting with a blank module but all of the instruments are already loaded in. The reason for this is because individual .wavs are pretty useless without the looping data in the tracker they need... so my set can only work as a 'blank' module file. Kinda sucks for people who don't use .it... but oh well.

There's a lot of samples because I tried to include some basic effects that sample-based trackers aren't good at.

Or, since you've mentioned you're a windows user, you could try out modplug. I think it's very user friendly, and although I'm not familiar with milkytracker, I imagine figuring out modplug shouldn't be hard if you understand how any tracker works. You can open the .it file with it.

Best of luck, and let me know if you have any questions!

Last edited by bucky (Jan 23, 2011 2:38 am)

Thank you Bucky! You are the greatest person ever smile

Last edited by Leandro Jardim (Jan 24, 2011 3:55 am)

philly

Sweet, thanks! Glad I could be of some help.