hardcore, Australia

I wonder if i can get together enough cash to blip.

Bronx, NY

IL, US

i bought 2 4 packs of big eddy on my way home from work smile

BOSTON

hey guys can i play?

The Bronx

That Murray's Whale Ale bottle is nice.

PDX, PDX

I'll take 5.

Philly, PA, USA
mechlo wrote:

I'll take 5.

Tricerahops = best name.

PDX, PDX
pixls wrote:
mechlo wrote:

I'll take 5.

Tricerahops = best name.

Aside from the badass name it is also so goddamned delicious.

London, UK

Jesus, I love American craft beer.

Tokyo, Japan

Matt, are you thinking of hitting NY?

London, UK
Lazerbeat wrote:

Matt, are you thinking of hitting NY?

Depending if the dates work... My fiancee and I are keen for an NY holiday again this year. I'm on an epic, all-consuming job at the moment that finishes mid-May and will probably want to take a break straight after that, so if things align I'm totally there.

Found out the spring semester ends around the first/second week of May. Really hope I can afford to make it this year.

lolusa
minusbaby wrote:

That Murray's Whale Ale bottle is nice.

thats what I was thinking, would love to try it.
I mean if we wanna have delicious beer AND blip in the same equation it would have to be somewhere in the northwest.
Yeah fucking went there. Thread is now about the best beer region- I mean the NW

Milwaukee, WI
ovenrake wrote:

the best beer region- I mean Milwaukee, WI

*AHEM*

FTFY

Westfield, NJ
ovenrake wrote:

the best beer region- I mean Bavaria, Germany

*AHEM*

FTFYagain

Boulder, CO
ovenrake wrote:

I mean if we wanna have delicious beer AND blip in the same equation it would have to be somewhere in the northwest.
Yeah fucking went there. Thread is now about the best beer region- I mean the NW

We had delicious beer and Blip in one place in 2009 (and 2008 probably but I couldn't drink that year... shocking), Sixpoint has some of the best beer in the whole of America. I don't remember what else was on tap but the Bell House has some good stuff. Hopefully there will be good beer pouring wherever Blip may be this year.

Anyhow, +1 on the NW being the best beer region. Northeast and Midwest would be my second choices. Belgium, number 3. German beer is just OK compared to American craft brews, they only excel in quantity (went there).