Turku, FIN

Hej peeps!

Videovalvontaa is playing some live doombass today @ Turku Finland, and i'm trying to set up live video / audiostream from there.

I tested the stream yesterday with 3g connection and it was kinda laggy, but i hope there is WiFi connection on the club.

Gig starts 23:30 finnish time (+2gmt)

I might stream something before that from practicing and / or soundcheck / ???

Checkid out here: https://qik.com/kephf/

Turku, FIN

anyone watched? no?

Unsubscribe

i watched for a second before elaving work but you werent on yet.. it was working nice then though!

Finland

It's still available there, not much to watch but if someone wants a sneak peak of new songs, audio is surprisingly good! Its on the top video, we start at 1:05 or so.

Philly, PA, USA

I think i watched for a bit, but then i had to leave, i'd suggest ustream or something over qik for streams though, allows comments, and better descriptions.

Turku, FIN

@pixl's, I'm pretty sure QIK is the most effective way to stream from my mobile, but i will check if theres some other apps

Philly, PA, USA
KeFF wrote:

@pixl's, I'm pretty sure QIK is the most effective way to stream from my mobile, but i will check if theres some other apps

oh wow, that was from mobile?
I did not realize that.

Turku, FIN

yep!

Nokia N900 : )

Montréal

I watched approx. 15 minutes, it was niiice and worked well here ! But then I had to get back to work I was doing the Global Game Jam smile

Turku, FIN

Thanks Pnokie.
It's still there! You can check the rest now. smile