Philly, PA, USA

so are these beautiful mockups actually gonna make their way into a real piece of software?

Melbourne, Australia

these 'mock ups' look so sophisticated!! iLKke is doing such a great job on these interfaces. smile can't believe these are how it's going to look.

Abandoned on Fire
pixls wrote:

so are these beautiful mockups actually gonna make their way into a real piece of software?

You can dowlnload the current development rom in the first post.  This graphical look isn't in there yet but it's already got a lot to play with (2 pulse, noise, and wav channel plus some effects and patterns).

San Francisco

smiker is a man of men.

Unsubscribe

gba flash cart ordered!

Abandoned on Fire
herr_prof wrote:

gba flash cart ordered!

What did you end up choosing, prof?  I've been looking for "EZ-Flash IV" but I can't find them in stock anywhere. sad

Last edited by egr (Jan 19, 2010 4:41 pm)

Unsubscribe

i found that very cart in stock at dealextreme, I have a 256 flash3advance witha  deadbattery, but a new one was cheap enough to give that a try versus ordering and resoldering a battery.

edit: I checked on my order to post the link and now its 404, and my order is pending manufacturer restock. Doesnt look good.

http://74.125.113.132/search?q=cache:5o … =firefox-a

Last edited by herr_prof (Jan 19, 2010 4:53 pm)

Marin<Pontevedra<Galiza<Spain

try to find m3 movie player slot 2 people.

http://www.m3adapter.com/SLOT-2_Series_M3.htm

Abandoned on Fire
smiker wrote:

try to find m3 movie player slot 2 people.

http://www.m3adapter.com/SLOT-2_Series_M3.htm

Oh nice, there's a regular SD version... now to find a dealer!

Unsubscribe

Thats pretty pricey! Maybe a 3in1 + slot1 card on my ds is the better option..

Plano, TX
egr wrote:

Oh nice, there's a regular SD version... now to find a dealer!

Let me know when you find one, I can only flash my USB one at work, it's annoying.

Well, it's pretty much just a Mother 3 and (now) M4G cart, so maybe it's not even a big deal.

New York City

I will be going the EZ 3-in-1 on my NDS it seems, GBA carts are expensive and my first gen GBA's screen is ass anwyay tongue

Abandoned on Fire
akira^8GB wrote:

I will be going the EZ 3-in-1 on my NDS it seems, GBA carts are expensive and my first gen GBA's screen is ass anwyay tongue

This is probably the "best" way to go... I just love my SPs (except for the damn headphone adapter).  $$ will have the final say it seems.

Marin<Pontevedra<Galiza<Spain

1. I have the sp headphone adapter, but I made a DIY one before adquiring it, it's easy as hell.
2. I think if you want my opinion about this, my cart is the best option. It can run gba games on gba and ds, and can run ds games on ds without needing a slot-1 cart being inserted. I tried it on both consoles and that's how i test the soft on my ds too.
A question: Does EZ 3-in-1 support gba roms on ds and ds roms too? If so, i did say nothing tongue

Last edited by smiker (Jan 19, 2010 5:38 pm)

Abandoned on Fire

I don't think the 3-in-1 supports DS roms, it's meant to work along with a slot 1 card.  But I already have an Acekard...

New York City

Same here, I have an Acekard 2 and I d not intend to change to a slot 2 solution...
I just want to run this and other homebrew  software for GBA.