Brazil

People may not believe, but 8bc was good once upon a time. Then the drama dragon appeared.

NY

Fun Fact: If you don't pay any attention to the forums on either site you would have no clue there's any difference.

Just good music.

Philly, PA, USA
muffins wrote:

Just good music.

Brazil
muffins wrote:

Fun Fact: If you don't pay any attention to the forums on either site you would have no clue there's any difference.

Just good music.

Arguable, but that's ok

San Francisco
muffins wrote:

Just good music.

Stfu and get back in your box. Your facts are wrong.

The difference is that you can actually get your music heard at 8bc because the music is on frontpage, on 8bc eveybody gets listens and comments, here - if your not anamanaguchi, you get 5 listens. I don't care that the forums are a little more 4chanlike, the music is there.

rochester, ny
Holy Konni wrote:

The difference is that you can actually get your music heard at 8bc because the music is on frontpage, on 8bc eveybody gets listens and comments, here - if your not anamanaguchi, you get 5 listens. I don't care that the forums are a little more 4chanlike, the music is there.

anamanaguchi's only song on this site has only one reply.

nickmaynard wrote:
Holy Konni wrote:

guh, you get my point, nick

Boulder, CO
Holy Konni wrote:

on 8bc eveybody gets listens and comments

Really?

rochester, ny
Holy Konni wrote:
nickmaynard wrote:

my point is that single mp3's don't get a lot of action here no matter who you are. personally, i think that's fine.

however, check out the releases board on here. lots of action there.

AdamGetsAwesome wrote:
Holy Konni wrote:

on 8bc eveybody gets listens and comments

Really?

more or less, yes.

nickmaynard wrote:
Holy Konni wrote:

my point is that single mp3's don't get a lot of action here no matter who you are. personally, i think that's fine.

however, check out the releases board on here. lots of action there.

aahh k. basicly i was just very disappointed that the single music uploads seemed to get no attention at all.

well, i guess youre right about that releases threads get more attention smile

An update: DB crash has caused some extra down time but Jose is working to get it back up ASAP.

Last edited by *E (Feb 3, 2011 10:00 pm)

Nashville, Tennessee

i feel like i understand now, thank you ant1 for your wisdom heart

Whitley Bay, England

I haven't even been able to get on it, nevermind get on a slightly fucked up version. Bawww.

New York, New York
Subway Sonicbeat wrote:

People may not believe, but 8bc was good once upon a time. Then the drama dragon appeared.

Is that a Brazilian colloquial phrase? In English we say drama llama. But either way I'm offended. Jose isn't a dragon he's a human. Or llama?