Milwaukee, WI

The Midwest scene is better than the West-coast scene.

Yeah, I said it. :: draws line in sand ::

RG wrote:

The Midwest scene is better than the West-coast scene.

Yeah, I said it. :: draws line in sand ::

What scene?

Los Angeles, CA

Fuck the Midwest Scene AND the West Coast Scene. Only scene I care about is the Southern California Scene!

Just wait til the compilation comes out. No one can touch this shit!

tongue

Milwaukee, WI

What the fuck, I'm trying to be an asshole here and generate some healthy competitive spirit among peers and you guys just keep making complete sense.

GAH!

Philly, PA, USA

The only reason there's anything about midwest vs west is because both of you know east coast is just out of your league.

now philly vs nyc...

Los Angeles, CA

LA is eventually going to make Philly it's bitch. There's probably no touching NYC though.

I'd hitchhike  to New York with just the shirt on my back to see some live  Ralp ; yes i would...Not to say i wouldn't like to see all the wish lists combined.

STARDRAIN, CA
pixls wrote:

The only reason there's anything about midwest vs west is because both of you know east coast is just out of your league.

now philly vs nyc...

well, im sorry to say, but my absolutely favorite artists are not in New york. Shit Bird, Joss Manley, Baseck, Wet Mango, WMX, Scotch Egg, Ayumi, Beastmode, AMU, Starpause, Von Pnok.

Two of those people are in LA. one of them is in the same state as myself, and one is working on moving here. I'm sorry, but I'm very content about what we got going here. even the other great artists who are around who I was not aware of before i met them are really kicking butt. sure, we dont have as much as a draw as you guys for shows yet, but its going great places very soon i'm sure of it. smile

Last edited by Kool Skull (Feb 3, 2011 7:51 pm)

STARDRAIN, CA
shitbird wrote:

I'd hitchhike  to New York with just the shirt on my back to see some live  Ralp ; yes i would...Not to say i wouldn't like to see all the wish lists combined.

RALP. YES.. FUUUUUU!!

San Diego, CA
Wizwars wrote:
Kool Skull wrote:

can we pitch in to go by car? im SO willing. LETS DO THIS SHIT!
L.A. CHIPTHRASH INVADES! (hopefully)

Seriously, if we fucking do this...oh my god.

LETS FUCKING DO IT. According to Mapquest it's only 42 hours straight driving time. Get multiple drivers and it's nothing.

blip caravan! duuuude.

the only problem is that our stupid quarter system here at UCSD makes it so that blip festival happens DURING SCHOOL (for me)

I believe in us though smile

Philly, PA, USA
Wizwars wrote:

LA is eventually going to make Philly it's bitch. There's probably no touching NYC though.

Psh, "eventually" hahaha
not gonna happen, philly's where it's at!

STARDRAIN, CA

hold on, why is Dr. Von PNOK NNOT playing?

STARDRAIN, CA

WISHLIST:
JOSS MANLEY
BEASTMODE
VON PNOK
RALP
SHIT BIRD
SCOTCH EGG
BASECK
WET MANGO
SUKIE
M-.-N

Los Angeles, CA
pixls wrote:
Wizwars wrote:

Psh, "eventually" hahaha

Not even counting all of the smaller, lesser known artists out here, LA has Virt, Trash80, Mr Spastic, 8bitweapon & ComputeHer, and Wet Mango. Those are some fucking heavy hitters. Plus there are tons of us who are doing some killer shit (yes, I'll even put myself into that catagory, fuck modesty) who simply aren't that well known. Once we get a bit of organization and get monthly shows going (which we're WELL on the way to making happen), not only will LA be on the chip map, but it'll be a huge dot. Shit, simply the amount of good artists we have in Southern California pretty much levels every other West Coast city and I think it already rivals Philly. There's a fucking reason why Nullsleep said that LA was the best show on his 2010 tour.

Last edited by Wizwars (Feb 3, 2011 8:47 pm)

NJ
Zen Albatross wrote:
facundo wrote:

blip wishlist:

southern tier jahva

This.

Also:

North Coast Old Rasputin, Brooklyn Black Ops, Sixpoint anything

i put my dark beers to a minimum since it's almost summer by that time. substitued with refreshing ales and flavored stouts. NOW THAT'S THINKING FOR YA.

also, what is all this music talk? who gives a fuck honestly, whoever plays will be awesome and you'll all most likely forget about it by the next morning.

NJ
Wizwars wrote:
pixls wrote:

Psh, "eventually" hahaha

Not even counting all of the smaller, lesser known artists out here, LA has Virt, Trash80, Mr Spastic, 8bitweapon & ComputeHer, and Wet Mango. Those are some fucking heavy hitters. Plus there are tons of us who are doing some killer shit (yes, I'll even put myself into that catagory, fuck modesty) who simply aren't that well known. Once we get a bit of organization and get monthly shows going (which we're WELL on the way to making happen), not only will LA be on the chip map, but it'll be a huge dot. Shit, simply the amount of good artists we have in Southern California pretty much levels every other West Coast city and I think it already rivals Philly. There's a fucking reason why Nullsleep said that LA was the best show on his 2010 tour.

less talk about how big or whatever LA is, more talkabout how widespread the chip community is in america. ps - my dick is bigger than all y'alls