))<>((

wait people still come here?

Last edited by tacticalbread (Feb 5, 2011 8:18 pm)

Nashville, Tennessee

14:43    <trough>    hey I found a page of 8bc that works
14:43    <trough>    http://www.8bc.org/404

hardcore, Australia

Ignore me. Tds is the shit

Last edited by godinpants (Feb 5, 2011 8:51 pm)

Canada
8-Bit-Rex wrote:

The most important thing for most people when using 8bc is feedback.  I've only been a dedicated follower and contributer to 8bc for a couple months now and the only reason I don't post songs here as much is I almost know I won't get any feedback.  It's not about "likes" for me, but for others who may be a bit more into the little ego boost I can tell why'd they'd be annoyed at 8bc.  If you're not already well known, you're not going to get the 350 "likes" that quite possibly a lesser song would get by someone everyone already knows. For someone that wants to learn and get better I think 8bc is a better community though.  Ignoring mindless trolls and stupidity isn't difficult and If i happen upon a song that is pure crap it's easy to just click away or actually leave CONSTRUCTIVE feedback rather than flame someone's hard work.    A lot of people forget that everyone starts somewhere and chipmusic.org really falls victim to that.

To the, possibly, inane dismay of the people who are 'into the little ego boost,'
I completely agree. It's too hard to 'start out' here.

Milwaukee, Wisconsin USA
Bit Shifter wrote:

I couldn't believe this thread was still going on (or that it existed at all); then I saw who the OP was and it all made sense.

hehe

Milwaukee, WI

4500+ views? Really guys?

Nashville, Tennessee
*E wrote:

Fire Brand Boy

London, Ontario

8bc is srs bsns

IL, US
shotgun breakdown wrote:

8bc is srs bsns

i misread as "8bc is srs bans"

Unsubscribe

this thread is a text staged reading of this right?

http://www.turbulence.org/Works/notmyfather/#

I am a new member of this community, but I have to admit 8bc seems to have many flaws. And it's broken. So I'm migrating here. You guys here at cm.org seem pretty awesome to me, I hope I will fit in.

I do wish that a member's music was visible on their profile page, maybe their bookmarks and recent comments too. Those are the only features I really miss about 8bc. Otherwise, this place is awesome and I hope you don't mind an 8bc noob joining big_smile

Philly, PA, USA
herr_prof wrote:

this thread is a text staged reading of this right?

http://www.turbulence.org/Works/notmyfather/#

what.

trough wrote:

I do wish that a member's music was visible on their profile page, maybe their bookmarks and recent comments too. Those are the only features I really miss about 8bc. Otherwise, this place is awesome and I hope you don't mind an 8bc noob joining big_smile

It's something some of us have been wanting, but once you're on the profile page, just add "/music" to the end of the url and you're there

Well, I hope 8bc comes back, and comes back better than ever with a new design and capabilities.

Philly, PA, USA
MiGs wrote:

Well, I hope 8bc comes back, and comes back better than ever with a new design and capabilities.

hah.

Godzilladelph

chipmusic's collectic hate manifested in a ddos script kiddie doom laser that shut down 8bc's server

lol.

Last edited by SKGB (Feb 6, 2011 6:45 am)