Long Island

I have a lot of random stuff that I'm selling to anyone that's interested. I'm located in NYC area, and am more than happy to meet up somewhere in the city. For people outside the city, let me know what you want and I'll tell you the shipping.

$25 Red Play it Loud DMG with Blue Back-Light mod. The screen has a crimped connection, which causes some crazy distortion. Could theoretically be fixed by someone with a steady hand and some luck. Comes with 2 non-working DMGs (one of which *might* have a working screen).

Free with DMGs! Original AC Adapter/Rechargeable Battery If you can locate the AC adapter for this, you have yourself a working DMG AC adapter.... Maybe. I have no idea, since I don't have one. Either way, it's as is.

Last edited by chromix (Feb 5, 2011 11:29 pm)

rochester, ny

i might be into one of those gameboy bags. pics!

matt's mind

messaged

New York, New York

i messaged you hopefully i beat the hordes to it

Long Island

Sorry for jerking around the prices. The FINAL prices are here:
$40 for DMGs
$15 for the reverb unit
$15 for Bung
$10 for either of the cases
$5 for the AC adapter/battery

If you're interested let me know by Friday night so I can get everything mailed on Saturday AM.

Last edited by chromix (Feb 3, 2011 3:16 pm)

matt's mind
the rules wrote:

Please indicate prices on items you are selling, if you are tying to see what you can get for it use an auction site like ebay.

sowwies.  if you go to ebay to continue the auction, please let everyone know wink  (as there seems to be the interest on some things)

Long Island

Nanoloop 1.2 is gone!

Long Island

Bung XChanger is gone too!

Long Island

Alright, everything is gone but the DMGs. I have dropped the price to $30 for whoever wants them. I'll even throw in the AC adapter thing.

Long Island

Dropping to $25!

Milwaukee, Wisconsin USA
chromix wrote:

Nanoloop 1.2 is gone!

Kitsch... if that was you... man... lol i miss my copy so much.

Do you ship to Canada? I'll take the DMGs if so.

Cleveland, OH

How many DMGs are left? Email me and I'll buy them. [email protected]

Chicago IL

i had something similar to that screen problem when i put my back light kit in, did you try just loosening the screws in back a bit? sometimes its just the panels being slightly bent cause of the extra space being taken up under the screen, and they can't display properly