England

AN ALL CAPS ADVENTURE IN ONE CHANNEL LITTLE PIGGY DATA TRASH THRASH BASH MASH

http://www.kittenrock.co.uk

Abandoned on Fire

*Zoinks!* ... is my place-holder response until I can get to some headphones.

EDIT:  \m/  \m/  Dig it!

Last edited by egr (Feb 3, 2011 4:42 pm)

Turku, FIN

hahah nice cover art

Bronx, NY

Fucking yes.

Nomad's Land

yeah this is ace! love the crunchbeatz!

Los Angeles, CA

Mad respect to Koolskull, glad to see him getting more of his stuff out there. REAL LA CHIPTHRASH MOTHERFUCKERS!

Edit: Also, this release has some fucking sick beats.

Last edited by Wizwars (Feb 1, 2011 7:14 pm)

Winter Haven, FL

I listened to this 3 times yesterday. I PROMISE that I'll make it out west sooner or later.

STARDRAIN, CA

So guys, I am currently looking for an apartment, and I am in the process of moving out of my home in hopes of becoming an independent adult. I have a full time $8/hr job but I am saving and spending on necessities. I have a very strict budget of saving, expenses like food and rent, and Tithe for my local church. Chiptunes would be a lot more accessible if i can sell some music to help get along. I need a PA system, an LCD screen for my Sony Vaio Laptop (or separate Desktop) and an electrical plug for my Behringer 502 mixer. other things I would like are: a PSP, I have one broken completely and one on the fritz; Portable digital microphone to record 16 bit wav for samples recorded in public; and a GBA-SP, i am going to try to frotlight my GBC with the GBA-SP screen.
if you guys are able to help me out with any of the listed things, thanks

I am also trying to go on tour with Shitbird and Nestrogen in the summertime. if you could help out, that would be great!

LIMITED TO 8 FIRST EDITIONS, MORE WILL BE MADE TO SELL, BUT THEY WILL BE LABELED AS NON 1st EDITIONS.

ONLY $5 FIVE BUCKS!!!
BUY NOW!

Thanks in advance!

shanghai

oiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii do want sir ! how much inc postage to merry ole england dude? safe as fuck.

Florida

if mention your tithe was a gimmick to get me to buy this, it worked
good stuff by the way

booty shakin'
Very good as a release as it stands, so the fact that it's all 1 channel makes it quite phenomenal.

West Yorks, UK

postage to uk is free according to paypal! Deal!

shanghai

paid bitch