Fort Worth, Tx

any one want to come up with the cover to my ep?
its called SSynchronicityy

any takers?

Last edited by WavFace (Feb 5, 2011 6:31 pm)

West Yorks, UK

yes. have you any more detailed descriptions about what you want?

Is your music good? (dont worry i will find some and judge you myself! wink )

Can you send me cool shit in the post as some form of obscure payment?

Lol. but yeah im down

Fort Worth, Tx

Im no IAYD but i guess its good. so beast haha.

i can do such crazy stuff lol.just for you

and i want you to be creative, do you know what Synchronicity means?
look it up and do some crazy low bit crazy shit.

all you bro.
i have total faith in you.

West Yorks, UK

ah yes i do know what it means, its a strange feeling i get quite often, as if im looking into some deeper version of reality where unconnected stuff are really connected on some deep level we dont usually see. I am however aware that really its just me tripping because ive smoked too much bud, or thought too deeply about a particular thing.

Faith? in me? WOOOOT
first time for everything. But yeah man im a sick graphic designer (and so fucking modest)

Wanna PM me an email address?

Turku, FIN

how much €£$?

Fort Worth, Tx

well i wasnt looking to pay haha. just looking for some one who whats to do it.
just for fun ya know

astral cat

"because there's nothing an artist loves more than the client assuming they don't need food."

))<>((
an-cat-max wrote:

"because there's nothing an artist loves more than the client assuming they don't need food."

nyum nyum nyum nyum

Edmonton, Canada

WE DO IT NOT FOR THE MONEY BUT FOR THE LOVE OF THE GAME

*cue Michael Jordan image*

rochester, ny
WavFace wrote:

well i wasnt looking to pay haha. just looking for some one who whats to do it.
just for fun ya know

i might what to do it!

;-)

West Yorks, UK

the point is, my foods okay at the minute. Obviously, not paying is not going to get the same kind of job as paying is. Im not saying that the final thing will look unprofessional at all, just that of course its not the highest of priorites.

Theres some old saying about wanting good work done quick costs money, good work wanted cheap takes time and cheap prices wanted quick results in poor work. Its damn true son.

Fort Worth, Tx

ok hahaha i can pay if you want. i was just looking to see if anyone wanted to take on the project lol. whats an average price for something like that?

i was also considering the fact that i make chip music for fun, so maybe someone makes art for fun?

Chicago IL

PAY HIM PAY HIM PAY HIM PAY HIM

West Yorks, UK

I wasnt trying to force you into paying me! smile
If you want to you could sling me £5gbp. Itl look good either way

Philly, PA, USA
WavFace wrote:

ok hahaha i can pay if you want. i was just looking to see if anyone wanted to take on the project lol. whats an average price for something like that?

i was also considering the fact that i make chip music for fun, so maybe someone makes art for fun?

haha, you don't want to ask what the average price for art is.
Paying a designer to do art can generally put you in the hundreds if not thousands of dollars range
Generally though, people will help out in return for favors or small payments here though because we're all frens and love art and things

Fort Worth, Tx

ok guys haha your killing me. we can figure something out Domu just send me an email. Maynard you should def send me an email. we can talk too.

dakingrubis [at] gmail [dot] com