Sweeeeeeden
low-gain wrote:

Please look at the post BEFORE mine and you'll note i did no such thing. i didn't bring this thread back up into the recent threads. in fact i didn't even know it was from 11 months ago.

Every post has the date printed in the right corner. Peter's post clearly says "7 January 12, 2010 10:57 pm". But regardless of that, would you two just stop? The both of you...

Los Angeles

Dead kennedys, both new and old, suck.

Liverpool, UK

tldr:

Unsubscribe

I dot understand what anything I said was about my ego, but i guess ill let nitro be the voice of reason for once.

Trash80 - MOOOOOOO

Sweeeeeeden
calmdownkidder wrote:

tldr:

yikes yikes yikes yikes yikes

Unsubscribe

Nitro - well that didn't last long.

Milwaukee, Wisconsin USA
nitro2k01 wrote:
low-gain wrote:

Please look at the post BEFORE mine and you'll note i did no such thing. i didn't bring this thread back up into the recent threads. in fact i didn't even know it was from 11 months ago.

Every post has the date printed in the right corner. Peter's post clearly says "7 January 12, 2010 10:57 pm". But regardless of that, would you two just stop? The both of you...

I was referring to the post that brought this entire thread back into the recent threads.
I never saw this thread the firs ttime around and i never looked at the date stamps..

how the fuck did i do something wrong here..
I'm sick of this shit..

Unsubscribe

Let's just listen to this soulful cover of moon over marin:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=95KFYgDFe6E

Chicago IL

if you guys are gonna do dead kennedys covers, you better be able to do jello's voice

Chicago IL

actually since this thread is old and nothing happened, totally down to do police truck, if MCP isnt interested in it anymore

STARDRAIN, CA

BUZZBOMB FROM PASADENA!

Brazil

I almost called a song, but then I remembered it was form Black Flag.

Winter Haven, FL

I don't see nothin wrong... with a little"BUMP"-n-GRIND.
I'm still totally interested in contributing a cover for a proposed comp. that may never happen.

Minot, Maine

HAHAHAHAHA that moon over marin cover is hilarious.

Los Angeles

can i do a child and his lawnmower? is this still happening

Riverton, Utah

dibs of KILL THE POOR