Scotland

here is the .zip file

Edward Shallow wakes on the island of Red Plastic Park. Exploring the island, he discovers natives. For unknown reason, the natives feet are rooting into the ground and their skin turning to bark. They claim he is their saviour. Edward must escape the island before he succumbs to the same fate as the islanders.

Last edited by Edward Shallow (Jan 19, 2010 2:11 am)

))<>((

/me downloads. I like that album art. smile

I like the art too except for the grey square in the center with the album title...no offense taken on your part I hope!

/downloaded

Scotland

It needs to be there to blank out the horses eyes.
Horses can steal your soul if they look directly at you, then they ride back into the sea.

Finland
Edward Shallow wrote:

Horses can steal your soul if they look directly at you, then they ride back into the sea.

HAhahaha, wow.

))<>((

Knights and Knaves is an awesome track. I really like the noise channel. smile

Newcastle, UK

Love the covering-eyes thing, been using that one for ages big_smile

Shonen_ wrote:

Love the covering-eyes thing, been using that one for ages big_smile

and so have a loooot of punk bands lol

Scotland

Agreed. The idea with blanking out the eyes of a person to remove that level of intimacy or to induce a form of anonymity is quite common with many alternative bands.

I was exploring something entirely different. Contrary to my previous statement, which may have been taken as a serious comment by some, it has nothing to do with the soul.

The cover was an exploration of martyrdom and sacrifice. The original photograph is of two horses on a carousel, taken at the base of Montmatre, synonymous with the concept of martyr. One horse looks disheveled and violent, the other looks focused and with purpose. The more restless of the two was omitted from the cover. If the restful horse is, in fact, dead - as a sign of respect, I have covered his eyes. He may not be a martyr but he will likely outlive all of his owners and all riders of the carousel.

Edward Shallow wrote:

I was exploring something entirely different. Contrary to my previous statement, which may have been taken as a serious comment by some, it has nothing to do with the soul.

lol

Edward Shallow wrote:

The cover was an exploration of martyrdom and sacrifice. The original photograph is of two horses on a carousel, taken at the base of Montmatre, synonymous with the concept of martyr. One horse looks disheveled and violent, the other looks focused and with purpose. The more restless of the two was omitted from the cover. If the restful horse is, in fact, dead - as a sign of respect, I have covered his eyes. He may not be a martyr but he will likely outlive all of his owners and all riders of the carousel.

cool, sounds like some thought went into this.