listen to or download fooo freeeeeeee
http://andrewwinzenburg.bandcamp.com/al … -i-and-why

all NES, crackles, pops, hum, hummus, u naem it

EDIT: The last song's title was too long for bandcamp! The FULL TITLE is: Charles Barkley Does A Funky Little Jig Before Performing A Chaos Dunk And Killing 15 Million People All Just To Impress His Son, Hoopz, Who Is A B-Ball

Last edited by Andrew Winzenburg (Feb 3, 2011 1:17 pm)

☺☺☺

Dont have time to listen the enitre way through but 'Past One O' CLock" and "Psychalgic Emesis" are both white-knuckled, time travelling masterpieces. The phasing in the vrc6? is loverly smile))))

Emar wrote:

Dont have time to listen the enitre way through but 'Past One O' CLock" and "Psychalgic Emesis" are both white-knuckled, time travelling masterpieces. The phasing in the vrc6? is loverly smile))))

VRC6 indeed!
Thank you for the feedback! This is the first straight chip album I've made in a while that I've actually been proud of.

EDIT: If it is in anyone's interest, bigger, smoother album animations can be found here (22.15 MB). I might upload all of the .NSFs at some point, too.

Last edited by Andrew Winzenburg (Feb 4, 2011 3:40 pm)

Finally listening. First track is EPIC! Love the sounds. Glad you used the VRC6 (the saw bass sounds phat and awesome)

Milwaukee, Wisconsin USA

can't wati to get home and check this out

Beyond the scope of chipmusic, you are one of my favorite muscians period. This is all really well put together and thought out.

This should have been a Constipation Man thing though!

Milwaukee, Wisconsin USA

There is a special signature sound to you Andrew. And it's so amazing and beautiful. Thank you so much for existing.

p.s. i just came in my pants listening to this.. Thanks.. *walks to bedroom to change*

NJ

downloading this now B-)

is there an official cryptosystem release out yet? in the works? anything?!

☺☺☺
facundo wrote:

downloading this now B-)

is there an official cryptosystem release out yet? in the works? anything?!

a lil different than his self titled stuff but....

http://www.trebledeathsystem.com/releases/33

waBANG! (miss u andrew heart)

Last edited by Emar (Feb 5, 2011 3:43 pm)

you must release your other stuff that never got released aka the stuff aka guitar and vocals aka awesome

L-tron wrote:

you must release your other stuff that never got released aka the stuff aka guitar and vocals aka awesome

http://chipmusic.org/andrew+winzenburg/ … rd-attempt  wink Maayybe?

(WARNING, THIS ALL SOUNDS CONDESCENDING! STAND CLEAR OF BLUE WHALE EGO!)
I have a lot planned for music, chip and nonchip, but when it will all will happen is tentative and will probably take a while. But I do have 2 or 3 songs and a tentative title for a new breakcore album. The guitar and vocal album had been all previously written and recorded but I want it to undergo some heavy rewriting in all departments before I try doing it again (most of the songs are very short, lyrics are garbage, game boy tracks need to be more full and tight, needs to be less 2009, etc.) Other than that, I've been writing with my band and working on the side towards making a psychedelic folk DVD album release (HOLY FUCK, COULD IT GET MORE CONDESCENDING????)

Basically, my plate is filled with days worth of corn and potatoes, mostly to be eaten by myself. But the fact that there is demand for either of those things by even 1 person is more than inspiring (<3 u both). slowly but surely, hopefully, maybe, probably, ok yeah I'll do it.

EDIT: Also, thank you so much all of you for your kind words, it means a lot to me to finally come back to this and be received with open arms.
EDIT2: WITH AARRMSS WIIODE OOO-PAAAHN!

Last edited by Andrew Winzenburg (Feb 5, 2011 6:21 pm)

Nomad's Land

great ep, listening to it right now. really nice artwork, too.

PlainFlavored wrote:

whaaa! i didn't realize this connection... that poop thing was one of my fav releases of last year xD and the cover was epic, too!

This needs more hype. Such a great release. You should contact Pause I bet they'd release this. Either way, Love it! You've definitely kicked things up a notch.

California

I am only on the second song and I am extremely impressed here. This release is phenomenal. There is such a playfulness you have with the music that it just feels so refreshing.... liberating even? You seem like a guy who is really free when creating music. I love it. I am completely psyched to hear more of this amazing release. I already know the whole thing will be solid. (PS. you should be selling this)

EDIT: finished.... fuck yeah!

Last edited by Rei Yano (Feb 6, 2011 11:44 pm)

irrlichtproject wrote:
PlainFlavored wrote:

whaaa! i didn't realize this connection... that poop thing was one of my fav releases of last year xD and the cover was epic, too!

The fact that someone I don't personally know actually took the time to downoad and listen to that one... My soul just smirked a bit smile