VA

Great release

AANABAY01

you're on ze bandcamp top sellers list right now o:3

(i noticed as i was checking to see if i was still on ze bottom sellers list)

^yup #3 as of 1pm today

))<>((

oh man this awesome album is made so much better by the extra gift. ohmanohmanohman.

everyone buy it forever.

first album i've bought in quite a while... i love it.  very much.

Last edited by yar.songs (Feb 8, 2011 3:56 pm)

not jophish anymore

so i bought this album because it's fucking awesome, and then i saw the extra gift, and thought "this is the best thing ever" and then i remembered it also came with a whole new fucking album, and just about shit myself.

Canada

Holy shmeckle this is great!
Chipmusic is dead is such a solid tune, as is Lovers.

Philly, PA, USA

bought this, because i couldn't wait any more for the possibility of a physical release, SO GOOD

vancouver, canada

bought! enjoyed!

i think my favourite tracks are pretty prariie and rodeo deal.  also glad Lovers is in the release.

and being a vancouverite, i automatically dig the tune of the same name.

btw thanks for justifying the release even further with all the cool bonus stuff!

Philly/NY

Really amazing release "Chipmusic is dead" is such a brilliant song!

Chipmusic is dead and you sir, 4mat, are the murderer with that sick track.

The trilogy of "Porcelaine," "Surrender," and "Starfields" (the intro, especially) really got to me as well. Also, the tail end of "Rodeo Deal."

Absolutely brilliant work.

thanks for the nice comments.  I've just uploaded a little "behind the scenes" article with a few demo tracks here.

Ciudad de méxico, MX

I love this. This is my first chipmusic buy ever. Love the sound design overall, the mixture feels really atractive, and the intro is absolutely mind blowing. please never stop doing such a great work!

hardcore, Australia

Dear 4mat,
you have permission to shit on any other music when you feel the need to. I will back up your comments when you do.

-god

Washington DC

BTW guys: Chicks dig the shit out of this album. It has been proven. By science.