Ohio
pyEss wrote:
Decktonic wrote:

I'm still confused. Is that "piss" or "peas?"

It's pee es like postalscript.

(postscript)

I thought it was fairly easy to read, but the y could throw people off.

a little piece of advice... from my very small, limited experience, dont waste too much time dwelling on what you are using for music, use whatever feels comfortable enough for you... and as long as your songs are sounding nice and have an edge then its a winner, doesnt matter if you sampled your toilet flushing and made a beat out of it.

my 2 cents.

Hello, and welcome. I am also new to the forum, but feel right at home here.
Fakebit, 8bit, all the same really. One shouldn't be frowned upon because they choose, or are limited to using software over hardware. Were all in it for the bleeps. As said before, good music is good music.

hardcore, Australia
Smendrick the Magician wrote:

Were all in it for the bleeps.

I'm more for bloops

TSSBAY01

welcome. dont worry about what you use to make music, if its good its all good. most of the older people in the scene use trackers mainly because its faster, but because you can get more ideas out too and a lot of the tracker guys (myself included) feel using a gameboy is antiquated. doesnt make anybody better or worse, but you'd be hard pressed to find a bad musician or songwriter in this scene.

London

Thanks for the kind words everyone smile
Don't feel worried about how I make music anymore. Some places I have been in the past have been really snobbish about it but it's good to know it's about the music and not the way that it's made that is important here.

Westfield, NJ
godinpants wrote:
Smendrick the Magician wrote:

Were all in it for the bleeps.

I'm more for bloops

UP WITH BLEEPS! DOWN WITH BLOOPS!