Saskrotch wrote:

i dont even remember clicking on this thread #fourloko

lol

Bit Shifter wrote:

Obviously you need to get a row of Pokeballs on your arm embellished by subdermal implants.

that's nuts. that's just...  nuts.

Last edited by Battle Lava (Feb 10, 2011 9:39 pm)

PDX

I've got a good 40 to 50 hours worth of tattoos and I can tell you with certainty that they don't always need to "mean something". Sure, most of my own tattoos are meaningful, and I have some random ones that are just for effect. It all comes down to what you personally want to wear on your skin for the rest of your life. Fuck everyone else.

And those pokeball subdermals are ridiculous. I think I've seen it all now. Thanks bit shifter.

Also the thing about getting pixel style tattoos is that its hard to find an artist who can do straight lines perfectly. The more organic and flowy the tattoo, the better its gonna look on your skin, cause you're not a screen.

Unsubscribe

Although that does solve the problem of Team Rocket always stealing your knapsack with all your pokemans.

▐▐▌▌▐▌▌█▐ ▐▐▌▌▐▌▌█▐ ▐▐▌▌▐▌▌█▐

i worked at a tattoo shop for a while,
and im notorious for give out bad tattoo
advice (lots of times on purpose).

i say get the pacman tattoo on yer elbow (elbow tattoos dont hurt at all)
or maybe get the pacman maze... that might be cooler.

i always wanted to get a sprite sheet tattooed on my ribcage.

or maybe "download" or "torrents" as half knuckle tattoos?

(( google images was 90% accurate)

personally,
im working on a circuit board sleeve...

OrionOrbit wrote:

Also the thing about getting pixel style tattoos is that its hard to find an artist who can do straight lines perfectly.

Take this into account pyEss it's pretty true.

Last edited by Battle Lava (Feb 10, 2011 9:48 pm)

▐▐▌▌▐▌▌█▐ ▐▐▌▌▐▌▌█▐ ▐▐▌▌▐▌▌█▐

mr. cool ice has joined the thread...

arlen wrote:

Get a giant squid riding a unicorn that has a chainsaw for a horn with flames everywhere and a ribbon near the bottom that says "WORSHIP SATAN."

I guarantee you'll be the raddest dude on the planet.

Oh, and the unicorn and giant squid have to be wearing sunglasses.

No truer words have been spoken by mere mortals.

Liverpool, UK
bryface wrote:

Minot, Maine

[Admittedly funny Mario-goatse image deleted by rectal-lining disinclined moderator. Keep it clean kids. (Both the forum and your rectal lining). - Bit Shifter]

But, yeah... never ever get a pixel heart tattoo unless you want to get made fun of really badly. That is honestly the worst fucking tattoo I can think of right now. Ick.

PDX

Watch this

Last edited by OrionOrbit (Feb 10, 2011 10:09 pm)

PDX
I_CACTUS wrote:

image removed

But, yeah... never ever get a pixel heart tattoo unless you want to get made fun of really badly. That is honestly the worst fucking tattoo I can think of right now. Ick.

omfg goatse mario... you've ruined my life.

Minot, Maine
OrionOrbit wrote:
I_CACTUS wrote:

image removed

HAHA yep that's my bro.

OrionOrbit wrote:
I_CACTUS wrote:

image removed

You've made mine.

PDX

That's seriously wrong... Those two things should never come together. I've lost all faith in humanity.

next thing I'll see will probably be two girls one cup with samus and peach. wait, forget I said that.

Minot, Maine

If you want to be the cool kid in school, go with the "baby morrissey" tat.

So, while we're on the subject, does anyone else think that pixel tattoos are in extremely bad taste? Especially of VG characters / triforce / referential things? It's up (down) there with tribal and "kanji" designs for me. On another note, I used to work with a girl who had a "Disturbed" (the band) tattoo on the back of her neck above a barcode. She was also addicted to suboxone. That was pretty funny.

Minot, Maine

I just realized that that morrissey tattoo is a double whammy as baby morrissey has a fucking morrissey tattoo on his chest. Jees.