Roseville, CA

I'll do any work for free as long as you give me credit on the EP/album what have you. I'll talk with you to make sure I'm doing something you'll actually want representing one of your brain children.

art: www.aaronmjohnson.daportfolio.com

please respond to my email as I'm I don't check here regularly. thank you.

[email protected]

London

Wow.
You are amazing!

PDX

I use the DAportfolio as my site too! Great artwork btw. Best of luck finding work.

My favorite one is the Kevin devin one. It's so realistic, great job on all of them!

Fort Worth, Tx

dude your stuff def reminds me of my favorite artist Alex Pardee.

i want to use you for my second EP cover. forsure

Roseville, CA

Wow thanks everyone. I really wasn't expecting so many replies.

Wavface, just hit me up whenever you want it done smile Alex Pardee was a great help when I was starting out. I've met him once, and he gave me some encouraging words. Also, freehanding some of his pieces helped out a lot.

PDX
WavFace wrote:

Alex Pardee.

Aaron the Beat Farmer wrote:

Alex Pardee

I used to like him a lot but lately I feel that his stuff has gotten a bit repetitive. He's still bad ass though. Did you guys watch the video with Shia LaBeouf and Alex Pardee?

Roseville, CA
OrionOrbit wrote:
WavFace wrote:

Alex Pardee.

Alex Pardee

I used to like him a lot but lately I feel that his stuff has gotten a bit repetitive. He's still bad ass though. Did you guys watch the video with Shia LaBeouf and Alex Pardee?

He has gotten repetitive, but I guess that helped me go find more sources of art. I have not, I'll go check it out though.

PDX

http://bit.ly/e7vwbj

Its pretty hilarious. Upper playground has some heavyweights. My favorite being Jeremy Fish, by far. He keeps my interest cause he consistently ups the game, while staying true to his style and keeping things interesting. JF ftw.

Fort Worth, Tx
OrionOrbit wrote:
WavFace wrote:

Alex Pardee.

Alex Pardee

yea dude soooo sick. it has but i just like to look at his old art, cus i see a different detail everytime.

Philly, PA, USA

I like the style you have going, I'd say don't devalue your work so much saying you'll do any work for free.
Sure, free can be good, but I'd say know who you're working for first so your name doesn't get stuck on something shit.

Roseville, CA
pixls wrote:

I like the style you have going, I'd say don't devalue your work so much saying you'll do any work for free.
Sure, free can be good, but I'd say know who you're working for first so your name doesn't get stuck on something shit.

The only reason I'm doing it all for free is because most of the EP's are released for free and at first I'd like to get my name out there. and even if it's stuck to something that's not wonderful than maybe someone well say "Hey, at least the album art was alright."

Thank you by the way smile

The Bronx

The only reason I'm doing it all for free is because most of the EP's are released for free and at first I'd like to get my name out there. and even if it's stuck to something that's not wonderful than maybe someone well say "Hey, at least the album art was alright."

Oops. You just insulted all of your would-be clients.

Roseville, CA
minusbaby wrote:

Oops. You just insulted all of your would-be clients.

OH NO! sad

by the way, love the jams. I consider myself a fan.

Los Angeles

you've got some pretty cool stuff. I dont have any albums coming out soon but when I do I'll hit you up. I also run a net label so i might need art for them sometime. great stuff!