Baltimore, MD

I am from Baltimore, MD and into creating visuals. I have finally found the time in life to be able to get back into creating. I have an NES and an Atari 2600 (being modded atm) along with a few other odds and ends with my kit. I am popping in to say "Hey!"

TSSBAY01

i am also from baltimore. we should get something going. i've been doing video game cover music and 8bit stuff for a long time. its tough to book here, even for me and i've been doing tss shows for a long time but maybe i should try and do more shows.

Hey another MD-er!
Do you want to do visuals for a show at Jammin Java in Vienna, VA?

Central-ish VA

Hey there, welcome welcome.  Nice to see another from the mid-atlantic, I'm from Central VA myself so it's always nice to find more talent coming from our pretty ... dry(?) area.  What all have you done visual-wise?  I'd love to see pictures, videos, etc if you've got them.

PDX

Welcome. I'm on the same boat. Looking forward to seeing your work!

Philly, PA, USA

hey, welcome, we need some more visualists for the number of shows that happen in general. Post some examples of you work when you get a chance!

Baltimore, MD

I won't have visuals to show for a week or two. Still waiting on a mod.

@E When is your show? I won't be functioning for about 2 weeks.  Just PM the details. I am interested with we can work out the details.
@tempsoundsol Sure let's talk.

Most of my visual work (outside of the day job) is short filmed based. I did use a sample from 8-Bit Weapon's Sony library for the soundtrack but I wouldn't place that short into the 8-bit genre.

Everyone else, I am just glad to find a forum with artist & musicians in a genre I love.