TSSBAY01

ok everybody shut up

bleo wrote:

Come on, talking about 8bc is one thing, requesting features to its mods/admins here is pretty brazen indeed.

Just to be clear, I wasn't asking for CM members to request 8bc features in this thread, it was brought up via Zen's post.  The discussion formed naturally.

Westfield, NJ
OrionOrbit wrote:

Yeah, but E* asked, and I have no other means of communicating with E*. It may seem brazen to you but I see little difference between that and anything else 8bc related.

Seriously? Send him a PM.

PDX
Decktonic wrote:

Seriously? Send him a PM.

1. I forgot that's a feature.
2. I was ignorant to the fact that my post was totally inappropriate. Seriously guys I feel like enough of an idiot already.

Ohio

If it makes you feel any better, I didn't think your post was totally inappropriate.

Westfield, NJ

If it makes you feel any better, I'm not mad at you.

The City Of Angels
low-gain wrote:

www.8bitcollective.org *laughs* i didn't know that url was taken by someone else

O:)

And I don't think you're an idiot. You also have nice eyes and your hair smells like flowers heart

Sweeeeeeden

I'm locking this again. I unlocked it under the presumption that it would be useful for relaying information about the status of 8bc. Instead, this thread has been used to discuss just about every single thing on earth except for that.

Instead, I'll just refer anyone who's interested in 8bc's status, to its Twitter: http://twitter.com/8bitcollective
It seems like a much better place for relaying site information.

And since we do have PMs here, you can send a PM if you have a really important question for *E. No need to leave this thread open for that.

For reference, here are the 8bc status updates so far:

February 2

*E wrote:
BR1GHT PR1MATE wrote:

i had heard that jose was going to be implementing some new code and site changes. paging *E to the thread!

At your service, and yes what you heard is correct.

Fire Brand Boy, Jose asked me to thank you.

February 4

*E wrote:

An update: DB crash has caused some extra down time but Jose is working to get it back up ASAP.

February 6

*E wrote:

Just in case anyone missed what actually happened, the database crashed and is being repaired, as well as a few new features being added.

Thanks for your patience.

February 8

*E (Twitter) wrote:

Hey everyone sorry for the dowtime! The database is fine, backed up and everything! Expected return is this Friday. More news soon /// *E

The Bronx