-

Last edited by gyms (Jun 12, 2013 9:22 am)

Praha, Czech republic

Hey, this is great! :]

Can't wait for custom samples!

-

Last edited by gyms (Jun 12, 2013 9:22 am)

philly

Looks like I should finally dig into nullsleep's tutorial, this looks really cool.

-

Last edited by gyms (Jun 12, 2013 9:23 am)

bucky wrote:

Looks like I should finally dig into nullsleep's tutorial, this looks really cool.

dito.

Do you plan on adding support for other systems besides NES? I really like this idea, but one of the things I'm most interested with MML is its ability to be used by other consoles.

smile maybe i'll give MML another shot heh.

-

gyms wrote:
arlen wrote:

Do you plan on adding support for other systems besides NES?.

yes! It's definitely something we want to do.

After we get the ppmck side of things stabilized and give the site a proper layout, we'll start to gradually test out the different flavors of xpmck. Initially there will be some limitations based on what flash players are currently out there. Things like the Amstrad, Coleco Vision and MSX don't really have any players available like the one we're using currently for nsf playback(that I know of). James would probably have to build them himself, which could take a bit of time. So C64, GameBoy and Genesis will most likely be up front.

smile very good to know! i'll definitely try to keep up with the development and kick myself into understanding MML haha

philly
gyms wrote:

Bucky, we're using one of your classic game rip libraries for the site's stock samples at the moment. x)
's good stuff

Oh nice!

Yeah this is going to get me to finally try some MML... smile

-

Hey everyone, I've added custom sample uploading to the site. Now you can upload samples for everyone to use.