TEXAS

Me and some friends want to get together a big show in fortworth area we need 3 more people to make it happen but its only 30min set anyone down????

̛̛̩̥̩̥̩̥̅ ̥⎬̛̛̛̛̛̥̥̩̥̩̩

Do you have a date or venue planned yet?

Last edited by Reteris (Feb 13, 2011 9:39 am)

Fort Worth, Tx

im down. venue and date please

Brooklyn NY US

Moving this to General Discussion. Once a confirmed show is happening, please feel free to post about it in Upcoming Events.

Ottawa, ON

naxat's from Fort Worth, but I think he's on hiatus for the time being...
http://hotdogstorm.com/naxat/

TEXAS

think he moved thats what it says on his page

Last edited by IAYD (Feb 21, 2017 6:40 am)

Okay, bandwagon will host it.  I'm in.  Send me some emails at jamesdmartin(at)live(dot)com.  Let's get this thing going.  I'll need some people that are for sure going to come before I book it.  I'd hate to have to play a 4 hour set alone.  big_smile 

You want in on it Alex?

Fort Worth, Tx

Wooooo show at the bandwagon. lets do this shit haha

Dallas/Fort Worth, TX

I'm in the area and would be willing to play as long as I can get a month or two notice. I perform live drums along to my music.

My email (best way to reach me): [email protected]

Naxat hasn't moved just yet but I think he has played what he wants to be his last show in the area.

TEXAS

well lets do it we need six people to do it we would have 5 if micro and reteris do it one more and we can get it all planed out

Olympia, WA

yo! haven't moved yet, but if you have the show before March 22nd, i'll definite come out to see it smile
there isn't much in the way of chiptunes in DFW, unfortunately. thats why I only had BBB bi-annually..

good luck! smile

TEXAS

once we get 6 people its done right now we have 3 maybe 5