You lost me at kickstarter.

why? whats wrong with that?

Hoxton, London UK

ahh, who was it that wanted to kickstart themself as a 'big chiptuner' lol

lolusa

yeah big shows are cool.
best of luck

STARDRAIN, CA

idk, let's do it small. whoever can show up etc. let's make it manageable.

Riverside, CA

Hyped as fuck, let's do it! big_smile

Los Angeles, CA

Do this shit in the same way they said about Blip Fest 2006 in Reformat The Planet: invite people but tell them straight up "we don't have the money to bring you out here, but if you have the money and you want to come out, then come out and play". I mean even if it were only the west coast people you mentioned it would be a huge show that could easily rival a night at Blip Fest in terms of talent. With advance notice, that fact alone should interest at least SOME people in trying to make it out and play.

california

FUCK YEAH!!! SOME PEOPLE!!!!

Brooklyn NY US

Moving this to General Discussion. Once a confirmed show is happening, please feel free to post about it in Upcoming Events.

california

I'm amped up for it.Really hope this happens.

Palmdale, CA

I'm so up for this as we spoke about this today after the show. Lets make things happen smile

Sandy Eggo, CA

It would be cool to have something happen out west, being in school puts a damper on trying to take enough time off to travel.

San Diego is close enough to LA, someone get something rolling and I'm in to help keep it going.

San Diego

hell yeah

lolusa

Pretty awesome there's gonna be a pulsewave in San fran now.
big_smile

San Francisco

i would be down for a west coast thing but i will be in nyc for blip. do it after and you got yourself a deal.