West Yorks, UK

nanoloop 1.3

Blue DMG

commodore (c64c- the one without the brown keys- has 8580 r5 sid inside) with all leads, joystick and messiah, and a massive box of games including turrican and outrun if you want them, looking for about £75

atar1 ste 1040, fully maxed out ram, wires, mouse.fab condish  £60?

yamaha fb01 multi timbral fm synth. same again, never got used. Got it for 50 and letting it go at £40

casio sk 100 sampling keyboard fo tradez

go2x cradle?? to add 4 usbs for a variety of uses. (controll pad---->cave shmups. mmmm)
not sure on the value of these now, all i know is it took me a long time of waiting to get hold of this.

i am looking to trade these items if possible. will accept cash if nothing can be arranged

i am in desperate need of a midi drum machine, something like a korg er-1 (something exactly like that in fact) or es-1, roland sp 404 etc, could add money to the deal if needs be.

Im in Yorkshire, UK for shipping.

Peace

Last edited by Domu (Mar 5, 2011 3:28 pm)

Wilmington,NC

You might wanna list prices. Since you're suppose to.

Milwaukee, Wisconsin USA

PM'd for the Sids.. I'll be getting yet another SammichSID kit or two soon so i gotta stock up.

West Yorks, UK

blue dmg also availible!

West Yorks, UK

bump. will take less than advertised. have bills to pay and have gear festering unused. c'mawwn guys!
if anyone would like to mail me food instead of buying this stuff il be happy to accept! wink

Interested in the blue DMG, but I don't think I have anything to trade...

United Kingdom

Mailed for DMG possibility of a trade check your PM.

West Yorks, UK

bump. added nanoloop 1.3

IL, US

hmm.. trade the yamaha fb1 for sp-505 or zoom mrt-3b?

West Yorks, UK

yeah man! sp505, pming you

PM'ed smile