I recently did an unsuccessful dye job on my original Gameboy, and I'm now wanting to replace the shell.
Where can one be found at a reasonable price?

PDX

I've got one I could sell ya. Make me an offer. Its in pretty good condition, no scratches or dents really. It came with a Naki mini arcade I bought on ebay recently and I think it was in there since it was purchased. Has a link port cover too which can be a bit rare.

▐▐▌▌▐▌▌█▐ ▐▐▌▌▐▌▌█▐ ▐▐▌▌▐▌▌█▐

i buy gamesboys on ebay + at flea markets

PDX
xero wrote:

i buy gamesboys on ebay + at flea markets

Im sure most of us do too. I've never seen just the shell though.

matt's mind

buy one with a nice shell thats being sold as broken (you'll get it cheap).  give the insides to people who need them.  low-gain would like the back PCB.  i'm sure of it.

take the shell, get rid of the rest.

OrionOrbit wrote:

I've got one I could sell ya. Make me an offer. Its in pretty good condition, no scratches or dents really. It came with a Naki mini arcade I bought on ebay recently and I think it was in there since it was purchased. Has a link port cover too which can be a bit rare.

How about 5 + shipping?

PDX

That's exactly what I had in mind. smile I'll ship it tomorrow. You still got my info?

PDX

Did you still want this? I've got it wrapped up and ready to go. Just waiting on your pmt.
Otherwise, let me know so I can use it for something else smile

I would still like this but it would be a little bit until i can send payment. If you have another use for it then its ok.

PDX
Smendrick the Magician wrote:

I would still like this but it would be a little bit until i can send payment. If you have another use for it then its ok.

Nah not really. I was just gonna spray paint it or something. Would much rather give it to someone who can use it for real. I dont mind waiting at all just hit me up when youre good.