Milwaukee, WI

Most of you don't care, as you probably shouldn't. For those who do, read on:

http://www.expressmilwaukee.com/article … music.html

"I like musicians that challenge themselves, and that challenge the listener,” St. Clair says. “That’s something I always listen for: the challenge. To be honest, if I listened to a record I was going to put out and I thought to myself, ‘This is great, this is going to do really well and it will sell quite a bit and a lot of people will like this,’ I don’t think I’d be completely happy with that. That’s not to say the stuff I’m releasing is avant-garde and for elitists only, but there needs to be a challenge there."

It seems they didn't use the whole side discussion on Australia, it's influence on Milwaukee and why it's awesome. SAD.

Tucson, AZ

Washington DC

Loved this to death.

Milwaukee, WI

In the event anyone missed it the first time around: http://onmilwaukee.com/myOMC/authors/bo … clair.html

"Q: What artist changed your life and how?

A: I had an art school student babysitter in the 80s, and as a child I saw her nude a few times. That had an incredibly huge impact on me. True story. Didn't change my life though"

I'm personally hoping he does more interviews.

Milwaukee, WI

You know, I was just informed this went to print. If anyone wants a copy of the paper or a clipping PM me. I hear it will be the new form of currency among the "outsiders" when the NWO finally rules Earth.

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm off to go protest our incredibly corrupt Governor.

IL, US

i laughed at his statement about people getting tired of risk of arrest at raves....fucking schizophrenia 4 tongue

Milwaukee, WI
RG wrote:

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm off to go protest our incredibly corrupt Governor.

My education is getting screwed over because of this.  I hate him.

Milwaukee, WI

Yeah, this idiot was Milwaukee's county executive for years and I can't say I didn't see this coming. He's currently ripping our state apart.

We're all pissed.

IL, US

our governor is still probably worse...he may become 3rd straight to get indicted

BOSTON
RG wrote:

Yeah, this idiot was Milwaukee's county executive for years and I can't say I didn't see this coming. He's currently ripping our state apart.

We're all pissed.

AWESOME! I've been hearing about this all day, Im glad to "know" people there. Fight the power brother! (also, sweet press!)

New York City
Nullsleep wrote: