Plano, TX

Post pictures of your favorite Game Boy cases here!

I just got this Nintendo DS case with a red Game Boy from eBay and I'm shocked at how perfect it is. If all you're looking for in a padded pouch to protect a single Game Boy while carrying it around, I don't think you're going to find a better solution. This is a "Switch 'N Carry" case.

Tokyo, Japan

In general I kind of like the battle worn "drop down concrete stairs and had drinks spilled on them but still work" look my hand helds seem to acquire. Celsius will be furious when he sees how fucked my Cmodded (tm) machines look next time he meets me.

"Dave, did you let rhinos dry hump them or something?"

Marin<Pontevedra<Galiza<Spain

hehe here-s mine:

i carry all the stuff inside here, its kinda joke when people think im gonna get a psx off my bag but i get some gb-s and a bunch of cords big_smile
I also transport there one of my nes clones, able to boot both ntsc and pal systems natively. I love it heart

East Kilbride, Scotland

Nordloef's girlfriend makes great cases for Game Boys at tonogb.com. $25 shipped! I have these two cases.

http://www.tonogb.com/images/cases/b/d003b.jpg

http://www.tonogb.com/images/cases/b/h003b.jpg

Plano, TX

^ That black and pink one is pretty sexy.

New York City

I have one of those hard plastic, grey, original Nintendo Game Boy carry cases.
It accommodates perfectly one of my Game Boys, the LSDJ^MC2 I had built for me, a couple of carts, a battery for the MC2 and some cables.

But the hinges or locks tend to break, so after some gig abuse (like a 1 year tour tongue) the case will say "stop it", point at which you close it with duct tape xD

Last edited by tRasH cAn maN (Jan 20, 2010 8:21 pm)

Brooklyn NY US

One has since lost an eye, sadly.

New York City
tRasH cAn maN wrote:

Nope, that's the total game boy whore one, I have the lamer one. It's all gray, thinner, but still from Nintendo.

Plano, TX

Win.

I'm not a big fan of those hard plastic cases (have one in my closest at the moment, the one that looks like a large Game Boy itself, pending a sale). I just feel like one drop and it and potentially some/most its contents would shatter on impact.

▐▐▌▌▐▌▌█▐ ▐▐▌▌▐▌▌█▐ ▐▐▌▌▐▌▌█▐

i heart the plastic cases the came with the play it loud series.
i now have 2 of them big_smile

@PixyJunket congrats on winning that auction. i was bidding against
yew for a while, but i found a green boy i wanted moar ;D

Last edited by xero (Jan 20, 2010 9:42 pm)