New York, New York

all your assholes are belong to new york (and new jersey)

NJ

If you have not gotten your facundo shirts yet, this will be a perfect time to pick one up - limited to Medium and Small only, VERY few left.

Cream in all Moustache will also be bringing a few shirts to sell so bring yo' wallets!

NJ

In order to prep y'all up for Sunday's show, Cheese'N'Beer have released Cream in all Moustache's new album "Dark Side of the Loop".
http://cheesenbeer.info/post/3346197270 … ide-of-the

Westfield, NJ
facundo wrote:

In order to prep y'all up for Sunday's show, Cheese'N'Beer have released Cream in all Moustache's new album "Dark Side of the Loop".
http://cheesenbeer.info/post/3346197270 … ide-of-the

Wow!

Last edited by Decktonic (Feb 17, 2011 8:19 pm)

Unsubscribe
Decktonic wrote:

Though I should mention, this post on cheesenbeer should link directly to the album... currently it goes to the cheesenbeer Bandcamp homepage which shows chipocrite's album, and this release is down in the sidebar.

You mean cream right? And I see nothing wrong with promoting an artist as well as the rest of your catalog... its what being a label is all about!!

Westfield, NJ
herr_prof wrote:
Decktonic wrote:

Though I should mention, this post on cheesenbeer should link directly to the album... currently it goes to the cheesenbeer Bandcamp homepage which shows chipocrite's album, and this release is down in the sidebar.

You mean cream right? And I see nothing wrong with promoting an artist as well as the rest of your catalog... its what being a label is all about!!

No you are seeing the link after it's already been fixed... it went to chipocrite's "Hit & Run" before, now it goes to Cream's "Dark Side of the Loop" as it should.

Unsubscribe

Oh yea it really sucks when someone edits something to change what you were referring to on a forum.

Westfield, NJ

We should just edit all these posts and start over.

Unsubscribe

Nah im comfortable living in a world of ever shifting states of reality.

New York, NY

Hey guys. Wasn't sure I could make it to this but it looks like I can. Woohoo!

NJ

place your bets:  will the pommes frites booze blend be unleashed during my set?

double or nothing on "in more ways than you can imagine"

NYC
facundo wrote:

place your bets:  will the pommes frites booze blend be unleashed during my set?

double or nothing on "in more ways than you can imagine"

I miss you facundo

New York City

Photos are posted on www.chiptography.com !!