Pink Gameboy Pocket
8BP050 Album
GB/GBC Link Cable

It all started when my best friend invited me to his birthday party. I went over to his house at around seven. When I arrived he was playing on a Pink Gameboy Pocket. He even let me try it! It was the first pink Gameboy that I have ever seen. When the party started we all listened to this absolutely amazing album! Best chiptunes ever! Then it was game time an we all played multiplayer Mario Kart with a link cable. That was definitely my favorite party ever.

Sadly, it was all just a dream. sad
Please let me relive all of these happy moments.
I would really appreciate it.
Thanks, Zizma.

sweden

Renegade Runner you're awesome!

Westfield, NJ

Henry Homesweet - Palm Trance
Nonfinite - Southbridge
GB/GBC Link Cable

Edited the OP to include: "Try to be creative and come up with ideas I haven't mentioned"
For those who have posted already, how about a Chip music scene memory?

MYSTERY GIFT CLUE: 32, 16 and 4. They're all interconnected in some way

Last edited by Renegade Runner (Feb 21, 2011 5:12 pm)

NJ

here is what i'd want:

pink gameboy pocket, link cable, henry homesweet album.

here is a picture of a cat:

oh, that's not a cat at all

facundo wrote:

here is what i'd want:

pink gameboy pocket, link cable, henry homesweet album.

here is a picture of a cat:

oh, that's not a cat at all

I wish Chipmusic.org had a "Like" button

Last edited by Renegade Runner (Feb 21, 2011 5:12 pm)

West Yorks, UK

superpowerless
henry homesweet
nonfinite

i know superpowerless is paired up with something but thats my most desired item!

Anyway, A brief description of my day;

I woke up today from a terrible dream of my girlfriend fucking someone else. I was quite distressed about htis given that she cheated on me a number of months ago and ive been spending the time since trying to put it out of my mind. However, this is the second dream of this type ive had recently. So I text her saying that we need to discuss shit, and she didnt reply for may hours. In this period I tried my best to get hold of some premium bud to smoke my worries away. Turns out that none of my preffered vendors have "stock" atm, and so my only option was to ring an asian man who quite clearly uses a different measurement system from the one that I do. 3.5 grams in my system equates to about 1.9 in this jokers method. Heavily feeling the need for a smoke (and not wanting to get capped in the middle of the street) I kept my mouth shut and went home to commence my session. reading the text that was waiting for me pushed my day further into the depths of depression, given that she was trying to make out that Its my fault for not entirely trusting her, despite my consistent and loving fidelity.

Cut to rolling a doob, my cat jumps on my lap, scares the piss out of me and i drop 3/4 of the contents of the bag onto the floor, in a wet footprint.

Needless to say, im not having the best of days, but somehow typing this all out almost made me laugh, so im glad i shared. Anyway, i have now successfully smoked one jazz cig, and have the rest of the dropped stuff drying out in a little wooden box.

If you would consider uncoupling the superpowerless ep I would be very happy indeed and might consider not finishing myself later this evening.

Los Angeles

White Backlight
Blue Backlight
Southbridge
(and if you count the backlights as one the Gray GBP would be mah third)

Enjoy:
http://www.mediafire.com/?37hftgnjglfkmaf

Liverpool, UK
Renegade Runner wrote:

They're all numbers!

Here's a chipmusic memory - remember that time?

Renegade Runner wrote:

Um, The are all factor-able as 2^n ?
They are all common iPod sizes,
But probably something more like this: http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index … 859AAoVGNp or http://oeis.org/search?q=4%2C16%2C32&am … ;go=Search
Also why did you change it from the HHGTTG reference?

smile

Huddersfield, UK
Renegade Runner wrote:

Edited the OP to include: "Try to be creative and come up with ideas I haven't mentioned"
For those who have posted already, how about a Chip music scene memory?

My only chip scene memory is that time I collected the AtariST from you in Leeds train station a couple of years ago. Ashamedly I still haven't used it, when my student bursary comes through I shall buy a PSU and SCART cable and get tracking.

As for the mystery gift clue, are you talking about eras of gaming?

telford, england

totally want that palmtrance album...

Westfield, NJ

Updating my list...

Henry Homesweet - Palm Trance
that HarleyLikesMusic CD
Nonfinite - Southbridge

i love love love HarleyLikesMusic. Don't care what it's paired with.

Octothorpe wrote:

Also why did you change it from the HHGTTG reference?

Because 32 on it's own meant nothing, the numbers work together and it's not just the numbers that are the clue, the whole sentence is wink

calmdownkidder wrote:

Here's a chipmusic memory - remember that time?

FAP and Pepsi RAAWWWW!

Also I made HarleyLikesMusic and Superpowerless CD's claim-able, seemed unfair with people really wanting them and increases the random-ness of the mystery gift.

Last edited by Renegade Runner (Feb 22, 2011 1:33 am)

Godzilladelph

Blue 1.5mm Nonfinite Backlighting Kit
White 1.5mm Nonfinite Backlighting Kit
Pink GBP

Last edited by SKGB (Feb 22, 2011 2:35 pm)

Swansea, Wales, United Kingdom

■Henry Homesweet - Palm Trance

■Kid Icarus - Kid "Iciris" EP

■White 1.5mm Nonfinite Backlighting Kit

▲ would be a great statement to make about why i want these 3 items. but seriously, Henry Homesweet and Kid Icarus are 2 of my favourite artists and i'd love to add them to my very small CD collection, Kid Icarus inspired pretty much all of my chipstep stuff along with Homesweet inspiring me over the past year when i heard a few tracks off of Palm Trance.
I'd also love to have the backlighting kit because i've always wanted to have a blast at backlighting a gameboy myself smile

i hope this catches your eye smile