Austin, Texas

Hello everybody I have some chiptune items that I'd be willing to possibly trade (or sell if you are willing to buy everything together) but I'd like something worthy in return. I am looking for any kind of chiptune hardware (LSDJ stuff, Gameboy systems/items, modified gameboys/systems, commodore 64 systems/items, midi interfaces, diy Gameboy modification parts, circuit bent items, midines, ANYTHING used to make chiptune music). Best trade offer will get the item(s). If you are interesting in BUYING the items, I am currently only selling the items together and I will not sell individual items. I am looking for $385 (not including shipping) for the lot of items (I know this is a steep price but I am really looking to trade the items instead of selling, but if this changes I will update the post asap). I am located in Austin, TX and if you have any shipping questions feel free to ask!

What I have to offer:

1 commodore 64 later model with mos 8581 (comes with cables but im not positive if it's working completely, I will update this asap)
1 mighty mouse w/adapter for commodore 64
1 early version of cynthcart
1 Music Composer cartridge for commodore 64
1 vintage sonus midi interface for commodore 64
1 midi/din/RCA converter interface for commodore 64
1 sid2sid board
1 32mb LSDJ cart version 3.7.7
1 Gameboy DMG
1 Gameboy color
1 Gameboy advance

Let me know which item(s) you are interested in and what you are willing to trade.

I will post pictures of the rest of the items asap.

Last edited by Hunterizzle (Feb 26, 2011 5:36 pm)

BK

I am interested in:

The cynthcart
The sid2sid board

and i'd like to know more about the sonus midi interface- i can't find much about it online but would love to know what it can do.

Boulder, CO
the rules wrote:

Please indicate prices on items you are selling, if you are tying to see what you can get for it use an auction site like ebay.

Austin, Texas
AdamGetsAwesome wrote:
the rules wrote:

Please indicate prices on items you are selling, if you are tying to see what you can get for it use an auction site like ebay.

I fixed the problem

Austin, Texas
Kris k wrote:

I am interested in:

The cynthcart
The sid2sid board

and i'd like to know more about the sonus midi interface- i can't find much about it online but would love to know what it can do.

I currently do not have the sonus interface but I will have it by March 3rd and I will answer your question asap. What would you be willing to trade for the cynthcart and sid2sid board?

Liverpool, UK
Hunterizzle wrote:

I fixed the problem

No you didn't

Austin, Texas
calmdownkidder wrote:
Hunterizzle wrote:

I fixed the problem

No you didn't

How did I not? I changed everything from trade/sell to simply trade.

Melbourne, Australia
Hunterizzle wrote:
calmdownkidder wrote:

No you didn't

Prices are required.
Also would be nice if you said where you live.

Austin, Texas
TmTgr wrote:
Hunterizzle wrote:

Prices are required.
Also would be nice if you said where you live.

Ok I think I fixed everything this time, I put a price and put where I live. Am I good now?