Last edited by IAYD (Feb 21, 2017 6:40 am)

The Mountains
IAYD wrote:

I think I'll be there, unless I feel like letting RDE break my door down and drag me by my pinky toes, then burn my house down so I can't go home either

Austin, TX

Dude, I'm having enough trouble booking my own show... Logan if i had that much money laying around I would fly you out here for sho.  @Wizwars: if i get something together I'll let you know, but i doubt it would be worth 48 hours on a greyhound.  @Nullsleep: have you talked to Connor about crashing with him?  I'm not positive what dates I'll be there but whatever nights I'm there you can almost certainly crash with me at my sisters worst comes to worst.

Minot, Maine

@nullsleep... if you are OK with a housewide snugglefest, you are welcome to stay.

babylon

so i worked it out and i get to go jared. but only if theres glow in the dark baseball again.

Austin, TX

yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss, i want to stab the shit out of alex with plastic weapons again

Austin, TX

Can't wait to see you all there!

Milwaukee, Wisconsin USA
Sievert wrote:

\Logan if i had that much money laying around I would fly you out here for sho..

I'd settle for the flight being covered ^_^

Plano, TX
walter b. gentle wrote:

so i worked it out and i get to go jared. but only if theres glow in the dark baseball again.

Drunken glow in the dark baseball or bust.

GNV / FL / USA

I'll be there from March 14th-17th with The C-Men.

brooklyn!

p.s. my birthday is on the 16th! if you're gonna be around let's party somewhere! maybe hotel pool or sweet bar or something! IF YOU'RE MY BRO THEN I'LL YOU YOU KNO

Last edited by IAYD (Feb 21, 2017 6:10 pm)

PDX

Took time off between the 12th and 18th so whatever is in between I'm probably going.

Stoked, guys.

̛̛̩̥̩̥̩̥̅ ̥⎬̛̛̛̛̛̥̥̩̥̩̩
walter b. gentle wrote:

glow in the dark baseball again.

OH MY GOD FUCK NO FUCK THIS THREAD IS PISSING ME OFF

Last edited by IAYD (Feb 21, 2017 6:39 am)

San Antonio, Texas
IAYD wrote:
Reteris wrote:

OH MY GOD FUCK NO FUCK THIS THREAD IS PISSING ME OFF

I know I told you this a million times but

JUST GO

SERIOUSLY