Finland

Wow, RPM Challenge done, day early! I was getting pretty skeptic with this but its done! Kinda random bunch of styles but I think the adventurous mood at least for me is the unifying thing here. Theres more chip stuff than last year, I think every song has at least Nanoloop App on it + my usual toy keyboard-action + Plogue Chipsounds etc. But that doesnt matter, feedback welcome. Its kinda dubby-spacey stuff.

Tracklist:
1. Introduction To Set The Mood
2. Theme Song
3. Kurvitar
4. Hold On A Second
5. A Story
6. The Signal
7. Walkabout
8. Take Off

Download & stream from Bandcamp:
http://dkstr.bandcamp.com

Last edited by DKSTR (Feb 27, 2011 9:30 pm)

Melbtown, Lolstralia

LOVELY!!

honestly really enjoying it, great big beats, not the biggest fan of the voice samples in theme song but as an entire work its great...

would of liked even more chip as well but still very nice

Berkeley, CA

who did your artwork? lovely

Finland
Disasterpeace wrote:

who did your artwork? lovely

I did it myself. Drawing thats very lightly on the back cover is made by my girlfriend, who sings on the track 6 btw!

I think I can plug myself in my own album thread, so heres some stuff I've done in a freshly made very fast portfolio (Keff knows whats up with this,hehe)
http://heikkisillanpaa.tumblr.com/

And thanks for the kind words Disasterpiece and Dot.Ay!

Last edited by DKSTR (Feb 28, 2011 9:18 am)

West Yorks, UK

im always so stoked for a new dkstr or videovalvontaa release.
im the freak on 8bc who was maniacly bumping I R for months wink
good work as always, prefer it to lazy days, as nice sounding as I R even, much respect!

cant beleive i didnt mention the artwork! tis lovely, goes really nice with lazy days.

please can you invent a new rpm for the month of march please? big_smile

Last edited by Domu (Feb 28, 2011 12:22 pm)

Finland

Aww! Thanks Domu for support, glad you like it!

Maybe I'll do something before next years RPM:)

Florida

This is great! Right up my alley. Thanks for posting.

Finland

Thanks man! I've got pretty good stats this far about this in 24 hours..
as I said on Facebook to my friends, if you like it, just tell your friends, thats the only price I need:)

Westfield, NJ

This is great, and the artwork is great, and you're great.

Finland

Hehe, thanks!

(Just one more bump:)

NYC

this is great ! refreshing ! ahh.... nice to hear something new smile

New York City

Fuck a chip, this release is all sorts of awesome. DKSTR you're a skweeetastic dude xD

West Yorks, UK

take off is especially amazing. like totally mind blowingly so. I dubbed this record to tape and it sounds even nicer! release your stuff on tape dkstr!

Unsubscribe

yea i really like this!

Finland

Thanks for kind words Invader Bacca & Akira! And Domu, tapes would be cool to produce, maybe I'll do some special-stuff like that:) I have couple of ideas that I would like to do next, bit like remixing stuff from all my albums and mash it with new stuff, like I play my live shows.

And thanks for featuring this in TCTD Peter!

West Yorks, UK

yeah please do. Il even help you produce them if you like. anyhting to make physical version of this and IR a reality! smile