IL, US

Download

Part industrial, part chipmusic, part glitch, part noise, part hip-hop. Made with piggy->midi controlling midines, yamaha cs01, DSI mopho & tr-626, "traces" is full of ominous tones & fucked up beats to keep you company as the world heads toward armageddon. very much influenced by the blizzards that crossed america and the political unrest in the mediterranean (and to a lesser extent, wisconsin). written and recorded in Feb. 2011.

Godzilladelph

oh cool!

Philadelphia, PA

This is badass.

Geneva, NY

The drums are awesome!

Abandoned on Fire

"Shell casings something something" is killer!  smile

Last edited by IAYD (Feb 21, 2017 6:39 am)

IL, US

thanks for the kind words, guys..the funnest (and trickiest) part of writing this was cramming this all into one piggy tracker save so it could flow continuously...still have enough phrases and chains left to program some visuals for this later too, if i get around to it

This is an incredible release.  Surprisingly funky.

IL, US

thanks bud smile
for those who want to hear a song before downloading the zip :

track #2- trying to sound hopeful for your benefit

NJ

kevin - this is my favorite release of yours to date. gritty, dark, and moody - all achieved perfectly.

Love this! I also think it's your best work to date. Very full - the levels are great, and I love the incorporation of all the gear. The soft triangle bass really goes well with the glitchiness. Great work, Kevin!

California

ooooooooooooooooooo cannot wait to listen to this.