Here it is, a relatively large chunk of all the gameboy music I've ever completed in its original format. I've left out a few things (namely Dauragon Gets His Dick Wet, Luna pts. I and II, and a few collabs/various allsorts), and I might upload them later if I feel so inclined. If anyone cares, I'm done writing music for a while for a number of personal reasons, and I will still see to it that any commitments I've made are fulfilled.

cool

Brooklyn NY US
PlainFlavored wrote:

I'm done writing music for a while

Do not like

Tacoma WA
Bit Shifter wrote:
PlainFlavored wrote:

Do not like

+1

Bronx, NY
PlainFlavored wrote:

Here it is, a relatively large chunk of all the gameboy music I've ever completed in its original format.

I like this, though. I aint too proud to say that I'm going to use this as a learning opportunity.

But pls write more music soon...!

BRKlyn
Bit Shifter wrote:
PlainFlavored wrote:

Do not like

agreed ^ I've enjoyed your jams a lot.

you being done with music:   :,(

this release:  :,)

Come back real soon, ok??

England

Oh no. Always sad and very strange when people decide to quit music.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Liverpool, UK
PlainFlavored wrote:

I'm done writing music for a while for a number of personal reasons

booooooooooooooooo

(I wasn't saying boo-urns)

Bronx, NY

He's not quitting, he's taking a break. He'll come back strong!

Unsubscribe

yea plus you'll be super psyched to see all the shaolin arps the monks teach him in the monastery.

herr_prof wrote:

yea plus you'll be super psyched to see all the shaolin arps the monks teach him in the monastery.

Or my college degree. Or my job. Or my own place.

Last edited by PlainFlavored (Mar 1, 2011 5:12 pm)

Unsubscribe

B O R I N G

Austin, TX

but iiiinnn the eeeeeeeeeend it doesnt even maaaattterrrrr

Austin, TX

also heres how this is going to go, youre going to emo out for like a week, then youre gonna go "okay ill continue writing music but im done with chiptune" then after a week youll return to lsdj and GO HARD

Sievert wrote:

also heres how this is going to go, youre going to emo out for like a week, then youre gonna go "okay ill continue writing music but im done with chiptune" then after a week youll return to lsdj and GO HARD

Nah son. A lot of this temporary, non-permanent, non-I QUIT CHIP WAHHH break/hiatus/chillout really has to do with how satisfied I've been with my life as of late. I've been growing up a lot lately and re-evaluating my priorities, and I feel like this is the best decision for me right now. Besides, I've been spending such an indordinate amount of time doing nothing but writing music for the last three years or so, I could really use some time away from it. I feel creatively tapped out for the time being, so why not spend this time doing other things?

I still love chipmusic and the majority of the people I've met through it. That shouldn't even be a question. Fuck.

Tokyo, Japan
PlainFlavored wrote:
Sievert wrote:

Nah son. A lot of this temporary, non-permanent, non-I QUIT CHIP WAHHH break/hiatus/chillout really has to do with how satisfied I've been with my life as of late. I've been growing up a lot lately and re-evaluating my priorities, and I feel like this is the best decision for me right now. Besides, I've been spending such an indordinate amount of time doing nothing but writing music for the last three years or so, I could really use some time away from it. I feel creatively tapped out for the time being, so why not spend this time doing other things?

I still love chipmusic and the majority of the people I've met through it. That shouldn't even be a question. Fuck.

Here's hoping you get everything sorted and eventually find some time for music writing again in the future. You'll be missed, but I totally understand your situation, respect your decision and look forward to hearing more in the future.

/me gives Plain Flavored a massive pat on the back!