Finland

If you have mp3's / wavs of some stems hit me up!

[email protected]

(and man this is embarassing but you're cds are still waiting to be sent to you, apologies..)

STARDRAIN, CA

Ha, I did one, but it sounds like silly jpop core.

STARDRAIN, CA
DKSTR wrote:

If you have mp3's / wavs of some stems hit me up!

[email protected]

(and man this is embarassing but you're cds are still waiting to be sent to you, apologies..)

You can get WAVs from the .sav just pop it onto an emulator and render the audio.. KIGB does this easily.

England

DKSTR, I'd have to record the stems specially as I don't to that nasty mixing thing, any track you have in mind? or yeah what Kool Skull says, just emulate it.

Stevens, awsome, go for it!

STARDRAIN, CA

oh man, I have like two remixes already done. I guess Ill get a few done, and send you the best of the later on.

Wherever

I remixed a song, but I don't have my recording gear here. So, I could just send you the lsdjsng file?

Brazil

I'm gonna try to piggyfy your lsdj!

England
Kool Skull wrote:

oh man, I have like two remixes already done. I guess Ill get a few done, and send you the best of the later on.

cool!

Spöka wrote:

I remixed a song, but I don't have my recording gear here. So, I could just send you the lsdjsng file?

I'm in no hurry for the tracks yet, I'm still waiting for word on the artwork anyway. I'd prefer it if you record it yourself as I'll probably end up making it sound different to what you are used to.

Last edited by Jellica (Jan 14, 2011 9:56 am)

Wherever
Jellica wrote:

I'm in no hurry for the tracks yet, I'm still waiting for word on the artwork anyway. I'd prefer it if you record it yourself as I'll probably end up making it sound different to what you are used to.

Ok sure, I'll see what I can do. I intended to send you the LSDJSNG file so you can take a look at it and see if you like it! ;D

England

Hi
I have a few remixes but strangely none from people that responded to this thread! :\

Is anyone else working on one?
xxxxxxxxx

Last edited by Jellica (Mar 1, 2011 12:10 pm)

IL, US

i am, but had the RPM challenge album to do this month..thats done now, so i can get back to this and a couple of other things i started earlier smile

Just downloaded the sav file. Gonna check it out now. big_smile

Tacoma WA

i'mma beat up ovenrake till he gets me some stems off of this i decided

Still on it, odd mix of FM funk madness and god knows! I've got about 1:40 so far, I'm aiming for around three and a half minutes.

Last edited by Stevens (Mar 1, 2011 10:26 pm)

Chepachet, Rhode Island
ovenrake wrote:

I've been wanting to slap my dick on that hot tang since I grew pubes.

I'm sorry it's not related to the original question, but holy mother of god I just lol'd like a mothabitch.  Thank you for that.

Cambridge, MA

Been working on and off on one. Mainly been in awe of your techniques and applying them to my other tracks to make them sound nicer haha.