NY

im the shit bitch

NY

get a projector and ill get a private dump room from ryder and lemme do viz 4 u durin one of these showz

Chepachet, Rhode Island

march 5th at the University of Rhode Island...fucking PUMPED.

Olympia, WA

cool. looks like i could probably go to SXSW shows and either the Seattle or Protland show

Matthew Joseph Payne

My new chiprock band The Glowing Stars just got added to the 4/7 San Francisco gig! So excite!

brooklyn!

TONIGHT IN HOUSTON! WHO THE FUCK IS DOWN! SEE YOU AT THE HOUSE OF CREEPS AT 8 PM!!!

clovis CA

FUCK im right in the middle between LA and frisco, come closer! =[[[[

brooklyn!
Alley Beach wrote:

FUCK im right in the middle between LA and frisco, come closer! =[[[[

sry bro, not much of a scene in clovis. both sf AND la are going to RULE, tho! take yr pick, call a friend or two, and hit the road like us!

Riverside, CA

How much will LA cost?

Matthew Joseph Payne

Come to SF! big_smile

brooklyn!

denver was SICK. SLC tmrw! come be punks!!

brooklyn!

portland we loooove yoouuuu. bumping for no sick reason. stockton in a couple of days (rip guchi)

Matthew Joseph Payne

April 7th is fast approaching. Anamana and the Peelanders are in Stockton tomorrow, then they're on my doorstep on Thursday!

I wanted to point out to everyone that if you can't make the San Francisco show, you can check out the debut of The Glowing Stars and Anamanaguchi and Peelander-Z's sets on this webcast thingie that the DNA Lounge has:
http://www.dnalounge.com/webcast/

Olympia, WA

Seattle show was pretty cool. Wish they could have played longer.

brooklyn!

SAN FRANCISCO YOU ARE ONE OF MY FAVORITE CITIES IN AMERICA AND WE ARE PLAYING IN YOU TONIGHT! big_smile big_smile big_smile

brooklyn!

los angeles! we're playing one more show here before we head out to tulsa! tonight at meltdown comics with george & jonathan and dj dougpoundd! FUCKING YEEEEEAH