Italy

Hi everybody! haven't been really active here on chipmusic.org in a while, recent changes in my life make it hard for me to find time to do about anything... which is one of the reasons I'm selling a bit of equipment.

To be more precise, this is what you can get:

A commodore64 (the grey version), fully working (just tested it) with AC adapter and datasette recorder
the MSSIAH cart
Micromys V3 mouse adapter, so you can plug your ps to mouse in
A cable I've made to connect everything together (with a 1uF cap built into the DIN connector)

Plus you get a small TV which you can use as a monitor, it's very small... but usable for MonoSynth or Drummer, a bit messy if you want to run the sequencer. I'm adding this as a little extra for free!

I'm selling all of this together for 100€ + shipping

Last edited by rumpelfilter (Apr 4, 2011 7:08 pm)

Italy

Since nobody seems to want the whole bunch of stuff (which is understandable since most of you already have one or the other piece, I guess).
I'll be selling the items separately, with the following pricing:

C64, with datasette and Ac Adapter: about 30 €
MSSIAH Cart: I'd love to get 40€, since it's practically new and has been used little.
Micromys mouse adapter 20 € (works also with amiga and atari computers, it's just a jumper you have to set)
Small TV-monitor: you can have that for 5€

Austin, Texas

Can you ship to US?

Italy

Shouldn't be a problem. i.e. the only problem I see is that for faster shipping solutions it's going to be expensive... For small items (like the MSSIAH cart) it should be about 15$ with a standard shipping solution (which may take some time though).

Austin, Texas

Cool well Im interested in the c64 with the datasette recorder and the Mssiah cart, but I am currently low on money so I can't afford to buy them at this moment, but would you be willing to trade those items for anything? I have a list of things I am willing to trade on this post

http://chipmusic.org/forums/topic/3602/ … une-items/

If you're not willing to trade I will gladly pay for the items when I have the money if they are still available.

Italy

I'm sorry, but I'm selling this stuff also because I need money, and need to make room in my flat. So trading is a bit out of question right now...

Austin, Texas

Ah I see, completely understandable. Could you give me an estimated total price for the c64 w/datasette and the Mssiah cart with shipping to Austin, TX (78728)?

Italy

Sorry... I was completely swamped these last days... I checked with the Italian mail system, and a parcel of this size appears to be pretty expensive to ship. Costs about 60$, which is an express parcel with tracking. I have been looking for a cheaper solution (maybe slower, without tracking) but I couldn't find any, or better, I could not find any for a parcel of that size. For smaller packages I can send them as regular mail, and the price it a lot cheaper...
I checked also UPS, but they ask a horrendous amount of money (like 300$)... I don't know, I don't have a lot of experience with this, so maybe there's just some tricks I don't know...